Shura Kirigakure x Male!Reader

Shura just came back to her dorm after another practice with Rin. She had to admit that the boy was getting stronger, to the point when he managed to get her tired. She fell on her bed and let out a breath. She decided to take a bath after few minutes. Shura grabbed her bathrobe and underwaer before she started the water. After the tub was filled, she got in and sighed at the relaxing feeling of the warm water on her skin.

After the bath, Shura walked out of the bathroom and got dressed. She still felt sleepy, so she laid down on her bed and slowly she started to fall asleep. She slept through the whole night without any disturbances.

Time skip

On the next day Mephisto called her to his office. She was muttering under her breath, not pleased that she was woken up so early. Mephisto said it was important though and he wanted to get it done before the classes started. She didn't have much choice. Shura reached his office few minutes later and opened the door as she walked in.

-There you are! - grinned Mephisto. -Took your time, please take care of our new teacher.

He wanted to see how the situation would unfold. Shura on the other hand was already focused on the guest sitting in one of the armchairs. Her eyes were wide open, she didn't know if she should jump on him and hugged him as tight as possible, or not. Her best friend was right here, alive and well. He was even more handsome than when she saw him for the last time.

-Y/n... - was all she was able to say. She couldn't believe her eyes.

-Hey there. - he answered and stood up.

He walked up to her and hugged her tight, taking a lead. Shura wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him. She missed him a lot and she understood that in that exact moment. They held each other until Mephisto cleared his throat to get their attention.

-Introduce Rin to him and train him together. - instructed Mephisto.

Shura nodded and dragged Y/n out of his office. They talked for the whole road to the dorms, Shura's sleepiness long gone and forgotten. They didn't see each other for six years so they had a lot of things to catch up on. Shura wished she could just talk to Y/n for the whole day instead of practicing with Rin.

Time skip

The day felt like forever. Once they were free, she dragged Y/n to her room, poured wine into the glasses and made him tell her everything that was happening with him for all this time. Shura did the same when he was done. They were sitting next to each other for all this time. Shura leaned on his shoulder as the wine was getting to her head.

-You know... - she started. - ...I didn't tell you that I liked you...and I regrettted that when you left...

-I had the same thing. - Y/n sighed, resting his head on top of hers. It felt so comfortable when they were sitting like this.

-You did? - she asked looking up at him.

-Mhm. - he nodded his head. - That's why when Mephisto called me here, I got here as fast as I could. I wanted to tell you, even if you were with someone else.

-I'm happy you came back. - she slurred.

-Me too. - he whispered. - Now take a nap.

-I don't wanna...- she whined. - You'll go to your dorm...

-I'll be here when you wake up. - he said. - Now and always.

-Promise? - Shura still had a firm grip on him.

-Promise, now sleep baby. - Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead.

-I like being your baby. - she smiled and nuzzled his neck.

Y/n picked her up and carried her to the bed. He laid down on it and sighed in content, having his loved one in his arms, finally. He wanted to do it for way too long. Y/n kissed her temple before he buried his face in her hair and fell asleep.