Manami Okuda x Male!Reader

Request from ArthurCat.

Y/n and Manami arrived in his house. They planned to spend the weekend together. Y/n set up a movie, while Manami put the snacks in the bowls. Once they were ready, Y/n pressed play on the remote. Manami got on the couch next to him and leaned against his shoulder. Y/n wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead as the movie started.

Yes, they were a couple since two months. Their relationship was quite fresh, but both Y/n and Manami knew that it was something special. Y/n never felt like that before. He loved how Manami cared for him and how patient she was with him. He had a tendency to get angry easily, but it all changed when Manami was around. All of his friends knew that she was a key to his peace and no one even dared to think what would happen if by some accident they broke up.

He kissed her temple as she nuzzled his chest.

-I love spending time with you like this. - smiled Y/n. - So relaxing.

-Even when you put a horror on? - asked Manami, hiding in his shoulder as the jumpscares started.

-Especialy then, because you hold and hug me so tight. - he grinned.

Manami climbed in his lap for comfort and Y/n gladly let her do that. He wrapped his arms around her protectively. She nuzzled his neck and closed her eyes every time the tension was too hard to handle. In the moments like that Y/n was kissing her forehead and petting her hair. He loved when she clung to him like that. He kept rubbing small circles on her waist.

They watched the horror like this, then they put on a comedy for some relief. They laughed at the jokes in the movie and once it was over, they cleaned up their mess. Then it was time for going to bed. Manami got changed quickly. She slid in Y/n's bed, while he was changing. She had a good view on his body. Even it was embarassing, she had to admit that her boyfriend was hot.

-I can feel you staring, you know? -smirked Y/n.

-Sorry. - she muttered and pulled the covers up to hide her blush.

-You don't have to apologize. - he said. - You can stare as much as you want babe.

Manami blushed some more. Y/n joined her in the bed and turned the lights off. Manami felt his arms wrap around her. He pulled her in his bare chest and smiled as she nuzzled him. They both thought that they could actually get used to falling asleep securely in each other's arms.

-Goodnight love. - whispered Y/n. -Sweet dreams.

-Goodnight. - smiled Manami.

Time skip

In the morning Y/n was woken up with a kiss. He returned it immediately and squeezed Manami in his arms. They kissed until theiy both needed some air. Manami was the first to pull away with that beautiful smile Y/n adored so much. He ran his finger down her jaw and pecked her lips. He could stare at her and kiss her lips for the whole day if he had a chance.

-Good morning baby. - she whispered sweetly.

-Morning. - Y/n purred in his low husky moring voice. Manami found it very sexy. - Are we getting breakfast, or do you want to stay in bed for some more?

-How nice of you to leave this choice to me. - smiled Manami.

-I have no other option babe, you're laying on top of me. - Y/n chuckled in response. - Not that I'm complaining.

Manami blushed bright red and hid her face in the crook of his neck to hide it. Y/n only kissed her cheek.

-You're so cute when you get all shy. -he whispered in her ear.

-Stop it. - she whined, hiding further.

-Oh baby, I just want to hide you away from the whole world and swoon over your cuteness. - he said rolling them so he was on top this time. - I love you.

-I love you too. - answered Manami as she squeezed Y/n in her arms.