Fem!Manjiro Sano x Jealous!Male!Reader

Requested by KarinaDuarte9.

Being the boyfriend of the gang leader was a difficult thing. Being the boyfriend of Toman gang leader was even more difficult. Somehow Y/n was made to be in that role. He managed to steal Manjiro's heart and keep it with him, even through the worst times. He was there to help her, to support her and lean onto. She was the only one who could draw any emotion on his face and in his eyes. Whenever he tortured someone or had to kill, his face was stone cold. Manjiro liked to play with him from time to time, just to see what reaction she would get.

So when she was flirting with one of her subordinates in front of Y/n, he ignored it at first. But when the jokes and teasing was getting more inappropriate, his blood started boiling. Y/n knew that his guy was into her and if she told him to have sex with her, he'd do it. So Y/n just walked up to them, took his gun out and shot him without a word. Manjiro widened her eyes, not expecting him to just kill the man he saw as a competition without any warning. After that he took a tissue out of his pocket and cleaned the small drops of blood out of his hands and face. He noticed some on his shirt, so he went to the bedroom to change. Manjiro watched him as he did it all, not saying a word or sparing her a glance. She went after him, this time she was worried that she overdid it. Y/n took his shirt off and started going throug the wardrobe to find a different one.

-Next time you will act like this, you'll get a bullet too. - he said coldly. He never used that tone with her.

-You'd kill me? - she asked, surprised with his words.

-Just like you'd kill me if I flirted or cheated on you. - he responded. - You think toying with emotions is fun, but only when it's you who's playing.

-No need to be jealous, I'd always choose you. - she reasurred, she needed to calm him down.

-No need? - he gritted his teeth. -That's what you wanted and now you say that there's no need?! For fuck sake!

-I love you, I didn't realise that it will anger you that much. - said Manjiro, coming closer to him. - I love you.

-Come and show me then. - he said, glaring at his girlfriend.

Manjiro looked at him and yanked his belt. She undid it, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. Manjiro kneeled in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, hollowed her cheeks, even deep throated him. Manjiro started fondling his balls too for extra pleasure. Y/n had to admit that she was very skilled. Then she pulled away, took her shirt off along with her bra, and took his cock between her boobs. She moved them up and down, making sure to suck and kiss his cock every time it came closer to her mouth. He grunted and warned her when he was about to cum, then he finished on her chest.

Manjiro kissed his cock before she got up. She cleaned her cleavage and pecked Y/n's lips. She took his cock in her hand. She jerked him off to get him hard again before she looked him in the eyes and smiled lightly.

-I want you. - she said. - And remember I love you.

She led Y/n to the bed and pulled him on top of her. Y/n kissed her passionately, making her let out small moans. He undressed her from the rest of her clothes. Then he got rid of his clothes too and put a condom on before he thrusted inside of her. Manjiro arched her back in pleasure and wrapped her arms around his neck. Y/n scaterred her neck and shoulders in hickeys and love bites, desperately wanting to mark her as his, preferably permanently. He kissed wherever he could reach, his thrusts getting faster on their own. He wanted more of her.

-I'm close. - she moaned in Y/n's ear, clawing on his back.

-Me too. - he grunted. They cummed together, holding each other close. Y/n pulled out and got rid of the used condom.

-Let's take a shower together. - offered Manjiro. - Then I will give you all the cuddles you'd want. Because I. Love. You. - he said kissing Y/n's cheek between every word.

-I love you too. - he sighed. He squeezed Manjiro in his arms before they got up and went to the shower.