Fem!Victor Nikiforov x Male!Reader

Not a request, I just needed to get this idea out.

Y/n was resting during the practice. He was a figure skater, training beside famous Victoria Nikiforov. Yakov, their trainer, saw the future of russian ice skating in them. Y/n and Victoria understood the feeling of being under pressure very well. That was something they had in common apart from talent.

As Y/n was catching his breath he watched Victoria's skillful moves. He had to admit that it was hard to stop watching her. She was like an angel with her long silver hair.

-Y/n stop daydreaming and get to your program. - scolded Yakov. He suspected that his two skaters may have a crush on each other.

Y/n nodded and got up. He slid on the ice and started his practice. It was mostly consisted of quadruple jumps, since his program was full of those and he needed to master them.

Y/n's POV

I jumped in the air. I was supposed to to a quadruple axel and quadruple salchow right after, but I lost balance when I landed. I hit the ground falling on my arm, the I felt a huge pain. I rolled on my back and gritted my teeth. Yakov and Victoria jumped to me immediately along with the other skaters. Yakov touched my arm to examine it and it brought another wave of pain. I cursed myself when a whimper slipped past my lips. I didn't want to be a wuss in front of Victoria.

-I think it's broken. - he said sighing. - Victoria, help him to get to the bench, while I will call the ambulance.

I saw Victoria nod. I gritted my teeth again when she helped me sit up, then get up on my feet. We slowly skated off from the ice and sat down, while Yakov was on his phone. My arm hurt a fuck. I couldn't even hold it. I fell on the ice many times in the past and never had any serious injuries. Until today.

-My poor N/n. - said Victoria as her hand played with my hair, probably to distract me.

-Damn, I never knew that a broken bone can hurt that much. - I said closing my eyes tight for a moment when I tried to readjust my arm.

Victoria stayed with me until the ambulance arrived. She even volunteered to get in with me, saying that Yakov had to continue the practice. The ride to the hospital was pure hell, every bump on the road was terrible. I did my best to hold the screams that I wanted to let out. An occasional grunt ot whimper from time to time was all I allowed. Victoria held my healthy arm and held it as she tried to comfort me. In fact it somehow manage to distract me from the pain for a bit.

Once we arrived to the hospital we had to stay in the waiting room for a moment and wait for the doctor. She was sitting next to me talking and joking a bit.

-Stop. - I grunted after another joke with a smile on my face. - I can't laugh.

-Mr. L/n? - the doctor with a clipboard walked up to us.

-Yeah, it's me. - I said.

He asked me to follow him, so I did. Victoria went with us too, even though I said that she didn't have to and she could go home if she wanted, but she refused. I had an x-ray done, in which she couldn't walk with me to, then the doctor put plaster on my arm, since he confirmed that it was indeed broken. After that we were waiting for my brother to pick us up from the hospital.

-Thank you for staying with me. - I said, I'm pretty sure I had a blush on my face.

-No problem. - she smiled in response.

I wanted to kiss her in that moment. And I would if only she was mine. Yes, I had a crush on her, but no one can blame me. I bit my lips as I thought about it. If I kissed her now, what can happen? She can either kiss me back or slap me and never talk to me again. I dreaded of that thought for a moment before I put it all on the line.
Fuck it. I grabbed her with my not broken arm and kissed her. Her lips tasted so sweet and were so soft against mine. I pulled away after a moment.

-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it. - I said looking away.

I was  scared shitless of her reaction. When she stepped up to me I was sure I will get slapped, but her hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me down to her level. She didn't kiss me though. She teased me with her lips inches away from mine.

-Took your time. - she said softly and connected our lips once again.

I don't know how long we kissed like that but we were disturbed by my brother honking at us. We pulled away from each other with bright blushes on our faces and walked up to his car hand in hand.

-And here I thought my hair turns grey before you confess. - he teased.

-Shut up. - I answered and kissed the top of Victoria's head.