Momo Yaoyorozu x Male!Reader

Request from ArthurCat.

Y/n was daydreaming again, much to Bakugo's annoyance, as his friend complately ignored what he wastalking about. The one, who was on Y/n's mind was Momo. He liked everything about her. Her personallity, her voice, her hair, her body. Everything about Momo was a work of art in Y/n's eyes. Katsuki slammed his fist on Y/n's desk, getting his attention again. Y/n knew what caused it so he sighed and apologized to his friend.

-Sorry. - he said.

-You're always sorry, then do it all again. - scoffed Katsuki. - Why won't you just confess to her?

-It's not easy. - he said. - Plus I don't have any chance with her.

-Are you joking? - asked Denki.

-You two are joking. - Y/n sent them a small glare. - She's just damn perfect.

-Then confess anyway, if she rejects you, you'd be finally paying attention to what I'm saying. - huffed Bakugo.

-Right, thanks. - said Y/n. - You are helpful as fuck.

-Pleasure is all mine. - smirked Katsuki.

-Tch. - Y/n hid his face in his hands.

He huffed in annoyance. He knew that his friends were right, he should confess soon. At least he would try before someone does it before him. Y/n glanced at Momo again, she was talking to her friends with this breathtaking smile on her face. He looked away as he didn't have enough courage to walk up to her. He was hopeless.

Time skip

Y/n struggled with confessing until the Valentine's Day. Y/n received few cards and chocolates, but none of them was from Momo. He wrote a card for her, but he didn't know if she received it yet. Allmight was in charge of delivering the cards. Y/n felt anxious about her reaction. He wanted to hide in the deepest hole in the ground. The waiting was killing him.

Allmight came to deliver the cards in the middle of their lesson. Aizawa was bored and reluctant about the unplanned interruption, but he let it happen. Y/n received few more cards, again none of them was from Momo. But when he glanced in her direction, his heart sank. She had a whole pile of red cards. He sighed and looked at his hands.

He was down for the rest of the lesson. When the bell rang he didn't even move, as his friends were going out for lunch. Y/n waited for them to leave so he could wallow in his sorrow a bit. Few minutes later almost everyone left. The classroom was occupied only by Y/n and Momo, who walked up to his desk and sat down on it.

-So – she started cheerfully. - I have received your card.

-Among hundred of others. - he muttered, feeling his doom approaching.

-I don't care about the others, yours was the most important one. - she said running her hand through his hair. - I like you too.

-Really? - his mood brightened up.

-Come and make sure. - she grinned and pulled him up.

Y/n stood up and let Momo do what she wanted to him. She stepped in and kissed him. Y/n smiled into the kiss. It felt so right. He wrapped his arms around her and held her as they kissed. Momo gripped his hair and tugged on it, pulling him closer. Few minutes later Momo pulled away from him, playing with his hair.

-Let's have a lunch. - she offered. Her voice sounded so sweet.

-Yeah. - Y/n nodded.

He pecked her lips once again before they left the classroom, holding hands. Momo led Y/n to the rooftop,as she wanted to have some alone time with her newly found boyfriend. They sat down and started eating their lunch.

-I always wanted to eat here with my loved one. - she said smiling.

-Here I am. - Y/n smiled back and wrapped one of his arms around her waist. She leaned into his warm embrance.

-Took your time. - giggled Momo.

-It wasn't easy to confess to the hottest girl in our class. - he said looking away.

-Oh, am I the hottest one? - she asked, pretending to be surprised.

-Don't act oblivious, you know how many cards you received today. - muttered Y/n.

-You're cute when you're jealous. - she chuckled, earning a blush from Y/n.

-Shush. - he muttered and kissed her cheek.