Fem!Viktor Nikiforov x Male!Reader

Y/n watched as his girlfirend Viktoria was performing her program, Eros. She never failed to hold his full attention. Even though they were surrounded with huge amount of people watching the competition, she was all that mattered for him. Every time their eyes met, his heart skipped a beat. She was absolutely gorgeous. She gracefully performed every jump and soon the program was over. Y/n smiled as Viktoria picked up some flowers and aplushie that was thrown by the crowd. Then she skated to him and jumped in his arms.

-You did wonderful baby. - he said as he kissed her temple.

-Your praise is worth more than all of those cheers and awards. - she answered hugging him.

After a peck on the lips they parted away from each other and went to see Viktoria's score. Y/n was rubbing small circles in she small of her back as the amount of points was growing. Once it stopped Viktoria jumped in Y/n's arms as she broke her personal record. She thanked Yakov for training her andat the end of the competition she picked up her reward. She was standing on the podium and once she could leave, it was time for interviews. Y/n was patiently waiting for her to join him. Soon she was at his side.

-Finally. - she said. - I love the attention and the taste of the win, but all I waited for was being with you.

-So sweet. - he said and kissed her cheek. - Where do you want to go?

-Let's order dinner to our hotel room and we can think of what to do from there. - she offered with a smirk on her face.

-That's a very good idea. - Y/n answered with the same smirk. He hoped for a steamy night, they were both pent up, plus Viktoria's performance was still in his mind.

They did as they planned. They ate the dinner and laid on the bed for a moment, watching TV. Y/n played with her hair and gave her kisses from time to time. He wanted her to relax, she was always stressed with the competitions. But since GP was already over and the winner was in his arms, she could have some fun. Viktoria seemed to read his thoughts. She snuggled closer to him and smiled looking up at him.

-I love you. - she said.

-I love you too baby. - Y/n smiled and kissed her forehead.

Viktoria moved up and kissed Y/n's lips. He didn't waste any second and kissed back. At first their kiss was slow and innocent, but it quickly turned into a make out session.Viktoria was quick to straddle Y/n's lap and start to pull his clothes off.

Y/n followed her moves and started undressing Viktoria as well. They were hungry for each other. Y/n kissed all over her neck. Now he could leave all the marks he wanted. Viktoria only lauged at his possesiveness, and let him to what he wanted. As he was distracted with her boobs and marking her, she rubbed herself against Y/n's cock, earning soft grunts from him. She felt herslef getting more and more wet for him. Soon she wasn't able to hold herself back and keep on teasing her boyfriend. She told him to put a condom on and once it was done, she slipped his cock inside of her.

They gasped and moaned as she started bouncing on his cock. They kissed and held onto each other, not wanting to let go. Y/n rolled his hips as Viktoria bounced herself on his dick, creating more friction between them.

-I'm close. - panted Viktoria as Y/n's cock hit her sweet spot.

-Me too. - grunted Y/n. - Damn you're so tight.

Their moves got faster and sloppier and their grunts got louder and their climaxes hit them. They rode their orgasms off and Viktoria got off Y/n's lap. He got rid of the condom and piked his lover up bridal style.

-Let's take a hot bath. - offered Y/n.

-Make sure to put the jacuzzi on. -nodded Viktoria as Y/n carried her to the bathroom.

-Of course, love.