Mitsuki Bakugo x Male!Reader

Request from Antisuperstar.

The ruckus in the main room picked Katsuki's attention. He walked up to the students and glanced at the TV. They were watching a huge villain fight. Katsuki saw Endeavor, Hawks and few other Heroes fighting. Katsuki widened his eyes when he saw the familiar explosions of the Deidara, the Antihero. He was feared and loved by the audience at the same time. His explosions were not only deadly, but beautiful. The villains were sent flying or were just torn apart with the power of the explosion. Katsuki always looked up to Allmight and his Deidara, who was also his father. He watched the fight with others and gasped loudly when he got hit by one of the villains, protecting the civilian.

-No! - he said. - Get the hell up old man!

Katsuki started panicking as Deidara didn't move after receiving the hit. He tried to find even a small trace of wince, but Deidara was unconcious. Katsuki was silently begging him to be alive. He couldn't imagine living without one of his parents. Even though they pissed him off, he loved them.

-Get up...- whispered Katsuki.

-You're okay? - asked Kaminari, seeing the horror on Katsuki's face.

-No. - muttered Katsuki, his eyes still fixated on the TV. - That's my dad.

Time skip

Mitsuki was packing back and forth, not able to calm down. She heard that the fight with the villains didn't go as planned and her husband got injured. She called Katsuki to let him know, but he already heard about it from the TV. She was worried beyond any scale. Y/n and Katsuki were all that mattered to her. She needed Y/n to be back as soon as possible, or she would get crazy.

Then Mitsuki heard the door being open. She ran to it immediately and jumped in Y/n's arms. He caught her and squeezed her tight as she cried softly in his shoulder, having a tight grip on him.

-I'm back baby. - he said in her ear.

-I was so worried you asshole! - she said, clearly upset. - I told you to watch out for yourself!

-I know, I'm sorry. - he kept whispering and rubbing her back.

-You didn't listen. - she whimpered.

-I didn't listen, I'm sorry baby. - he kissed her temple.

Mitsuki held Y/n for few more minutes before she was ready to let go of him. Y/n gave her a long peck on the lips to reasure her that he was okay. Mitsuki got back to preparing the dinner. She couldn't finish it when she heard that Y/n got injured. Despite her protests, Y/n started helping her around, stealing kisses from her every time he could, to brighten her mood up. It seemed to work as she laughed every time he caught her.

-We will end up in the bedroom instead of finishing the dinner if you keep on distracting me like this. -said Mitsuki after another kiss.

-I'm not compalining in both cases, after all our little ball of anger is staying at the dorms in UA. -chuckled Y/n.

-The ball of anger will most likely come to see you. - she answered.

As if on cue the front door slammed open and angry Katsuki stomped to his father.

-What the hell was that supposed to be?! - he started yelling. - My whole class was watching your fight!

-I'm glad to see you too. - said Y/n. -I'm okay, thanks for asking.

-I would kill you if you got hurt! -yelled Katsuki.

Y/n only chuckled and hugged his son. Katsuki shut up as he nuzzled his father's chest. He didn't want anyone to see that the hug brought him the relief of his worries. Y/n pet his son's hair and even kissed his forehead, earning another fit of anger from him.

-Stop treathing me like a kid! - he yelled.

-You'll always be our little boy Katsuki. - chuckled Y/n.

Katsuki only growled and went to his room, as always when Y/n or Mitsuki showed him some affection. Y/n only shook his head chuckling as he turned to his wife and pulled her in his arms. Mitsuki smiled when she felt a soft kiss on her lips.