Fem!Shoto Todoroki x Male!Reader

Request from ArthurCat.

Y/n huffed as he heard the ring for the lunchbreak. All of the students made their ways to the cafeteria, but Y/n stayed behind. He watched as his girlfriend Shoto walked up to his desk and sat down in front of him. They took their lunches out and started eating in silence, without their classmates disturbing them.

-Come to my place after school. -offered Shoto.

-Is your dad still mad at me? -chuckled Y/n. Last time he saw him was when he caught him and Shoto making out in the livingroom.

-He calmed down when I told him you plan on marrying me. - Shoto shrugged with a small smirk on her face.

-Oh, so now I have to do it to save my life. - he said, then smiled fondly. - But I would do it anyway, because I love you. Just let me propose properly first.

Shoto nodded and got back to eating. They finished right before the bell rang again signalling the beginning of the next lesson.

Time skip

Shoto and Y/n arrived to her house hand in hand. They walked in. Y/n let out a relieved sigh as Endeavor was nowhere around. Even though his girlfriend told him he was safe, he still didn't want to see him yet.

-Relax. - said Shoto seeing worry on her boyfriend's face. - We're alone, now you can give me a kiss.

-First we're going to your room, I don't want him to walk in on us again. - muttered Y/n.

-Imagine what would happen if we had sex. - Shoto chuckled at the terrified expression on Y/n's face.

-He would fry my ass very slowly, that's for sure. - answrered Y/n, earning another chuckle from his girlfriend.

She led him to her bedroom and laid onthe bed with him. Y/n took Shoto in his arms and held her tight against his chest. She nuzzled his neck and hummed feeling his warmth. Y/n started playing with her hair, he knew she liked when he did that. She just nuzzled him further with a small smile on her face. She was beautiful.

-I know. - she smiled. - You said it out loud.

-Fuck. - muttered Y/n. - But that's true, you are so damn beautiful.

-And you're so sappy. - she answered with her soft tone and teasing smirk.

-You turned me this way. - purred Y/n before he leaned in and kissed her. - And now you have to put up with me, because you told your father that we will get married.

-If we won't he will fry your butt, not mine. - she answered.

-Oh you little tease – he growled playfully as he kissed her again, longer this time. - Future Mrs.L/n.

-I like it. - she answered and rolled on top of him as they kissed.

They kept their lips locked with each other as they spoke and after that. Shoto didn't plan on leting her boyfirned go any time soon. She even planned on calling his parents and have him stay the night. They kissed until they heard a single knock on the door. Shoto pulled away from Y/n and laid next to him before shouting 'come in'. The door opened revealing Endeavor behind it.

-Come for dinner. - he said. - Hi Y/n.

-Good afternoon Mr. Todoroki. - he said nervously.

Shoto and Y/n got out of the bed and followed Endeavor to the diningroom. They joined him at the table and started eating thier dinner. The atmosphere was so thick it could be cut with the knife. It was quite amusing to Shoto. Nervous Y/n was so adorable.

-So you're planning on marrying my daughter. - Endeavor said to Y/n.

-Yes sir. - answered Y/n. There was no other answer he could give.

-You better. - Endeavor gave him aglare. - If you want to touch my daughter like that you have to become her husband. And you better treat her right, because if she dumps you, you're dead.

-I know. - nodded Y/n.

-Good. - said Endeavor.

As the dinner came to an end Shoto dragged Y/n to her room for cuddles again. Y/n nuzzled her neck muttering a small 'save me baby', making Shoto chuckle. She squeezed him in her arms and kissed his forehead.

-Don't worry, take a nap. - she said. He nodded and closed his eyes.