Alcina Dimitrescu x Male!Reader

Y/n got out of his car. He parked it in front of the entance to the Dimitrescu castle. A place he remembered very well from his human days. He was a vampire, changed during the Great War. He was held hostage in the dungeons, starved and tortured until he became a mindless beast, until the day his mind remembered one name. Alcina. His fiance. Y/n took a deep breath as he took a step forward. He looked around trying to find a trace of someone living in the castle. He didn't know if he would find Alcina, he didn't know if she was even alive, but something called him to this place. He kept walking around the familiar corridors and rooms until he felt three presences near him.

-How did you manage to enter unnoticed?- he heard a familiar voice behind him. Y/n turned around and lookedat his lover. She was very tall, completely opposite of when they were human. Still, she looked gorgeous in his eyes.

-It's wonderful to see you, Lady Dimitrescu. - he said.

-Lord L/n...- she whispered.

-Indeed. - he nodded with a sad smile.- I'm sorry I wasted so much time without you.

-We should talk in private. - she said.- I should kill you for leaving me for so long and not looking for me, but I do want to hear your explanation.

Alcina led Y/n to her private room, the one Y/n visited back in their human years when he kept sneaking in there at night. Y/n sat down on her bed and looked up at Alcina urging him to talk with her hand. Y/n took a deep breath and started talking about what happened to him. By the end of the story Alcina was sitting next to him, holding his hand. Then she told him what happened to her. She ended her story leaning against his shoulder.

-Can we finally live like a married couple? - asked Y/n. - We didn't even have a wedding night before I left. I missed you.

-I missed you as well. - answered Alcina. - I treat Bela, Daniela and Cassandra like daughters. I want you to do the same.

-I promise to. - he said before he kissed Alcina's lips.

Sure, she was taller than him now, but he didn't see it as a problem. Alcina laid down on the bed as Y/n climbed on top of her not breaking the kiss. His hands helped Alcina take her dress off. He kissed her neck and cleavage. Lady Dimitrescu let out small moans, she missed his lips for so long. Alcina grabbed Y/n's hair and pulled his hair closer to her breasts. Y/n took her underwear off and leaned in for another kiss when she stopped him.

-Don't you think it's unfair? - she asked. - I'm naked and you're fully clothed.

-Then take my clothes off my love. -Y/n smirked and rolled off her.

Alcina smirked as well as she straddled him. Y/n couldn't take his eyes off her. Alcina tore his shirt off, then took care of his pants. She hasn't changed at all, she was always quick in those matters. When his underwear was thrown behind her, she went down to his cock and started sucking on it. She looked up at him as her nails scratched from his chest down his stomach. Not hard enough to cut the skin, but hard enough to leave marks. Y/n started grunting as her lips worked on his cock. Alcina knew she was good at pleasuring her man, she always was. She pulled away from his dick when he was at the verge of cuming. She got off his lap and laid down on her back. She spread her legs and watched as her lover lined his cock up with her entrance and thrusted in. Alcina gasped as she felt him move inside of her. He felt absolutely perfect for her. Alcina wrapped her arms around him, doing all she could to pull him closer. Especialy when she was coming closer to her release.

-I'm close. - she said. - And since I can't get pregnant anymore, you can finish inside of me. - he smirked, knowing that her words will rile him up.

-Then take it all, my love. - he grunted as his thrusts were getting sloppy.

Few seconds later Lady Dimitrescu arched her back in pleasure as the orgasm shook her body. Y/n finished right after her. He was ready to pull out, when she stopped him with her legs and kept him in place.

-We're not done yet. - she smirked.

-I will gladly continue entertaining you. - Y/n purred as he leaned in and kissed her once more.