Fem!Levi x Male!Reader

Y/n grined as he took three titans down, then landed on the tree branch, next to his capitain. He dusted himself off and turned to Levia, his long time crush.

-How did I do? - asked Y/n, tilting his head to the side in a cocky manner.

-I told you to stop showing off. -scolded Levia and slapped the back of his head.

She shot a green flare, signaling the success of the mission. The team jumped on their horses and rode to Erwin and the rest of the Scouts. They decided to use the night time and come back to the walls. They arrived few hours later and went back to their quarters.

Levia sighed, still nervous. She got to writing the report from the mission. She knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep anyway. She couldn't calm down, thinking about Y/n and his tendencies to show off his abilities. Levia wrote the report and signed it. She laid down in her bed, but she couldn't fall asleep.

-That idiot. - she muttered.

She knew why Y/n showed off to her all the time. She had to put a stop to that, or else he will really get himslef killed. And she wouldn't be able to live with that.

On the next day, after training she called Y/n to her office. Y/n showed up few minutes later with that stupid smirk on his face. Levia told him to sit down on the chair in front of her desk. Y/n did what he was told. Levia leaned against her chair and crossed her arms against her chest.

-I find your behavior irresponsible. -she said. - You keep on getting yourself in dangerous situations all the time. What is so worth of risking you life like this?

-You are. - asnwered Y/n.

-Y/n, I am aware of your feelings towards me, but have you thought about what would happen if you died? How would I feel? - Levia was getting angry, her voice rising. - You want me to be with you, yet you are looking for death!

Y/n didn't answer, he just looked at his lap. He didn't see that like this, he just wanted to get her attention and show off his abilities. He wanted to prove to her thathe was worth of her. After all only a strong and talented man could be good enough for her.

-I see that you have nothing to say. -she said.

-I'm sorry. - muttered Y/n, not able to look at her.

Levia stood up and walked up to Y/n. She made him look at her. She rejected him before, but only because she wanted to protect him. If only she knew that he will become so reckless she wouldn't do it.

-It would kill me of you didn't come back from the expedition one day. - she whispered, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

-I'm sorry. - he repeated.

-Stupid brat. - she said and kissed him passionately. Y/n kissed back, pulling her close without wasting anymore seconds. Few seconds leter she pulled away.

-If you will die I will find a way to bring you back to life, then kill you myself. - said Levia. -Understood?

-Yes ma'am. - he asnwered grinning.

Levia pulled Y/n in for a kiss again. Y/n placed his hands on her waist as he kissed her. Levia straddled him on his chair. They kissed for a while, until their lungs burned for air. They pulled away panting. Levia rested her forehead against Y/n's forehead and smiled.

-Oh dearest captain, I feel dizzy from that smile. - smirked Y/n. - Could you show me the way to the nearest bed?

-Gladly. - purred Levia. - I'll take really good care of you~

Levia stood up and dragged Y/n to her bedroom. She threw Y/n on the bed and straddled him. Y/n grinned when she grabbed his wrists and pinned him to the bed. Y/n playfully tried to break free, but that only made her growl and held him tighter.

-Ready for the night of your life? -purred Levia. - And then another and another one?

-I can't wait. - grinned Y/n and kissed back as Levia slammed their lips together.