Uraraka Ochaco x Male!Reader

Request from ArthurCat.

Y/n was sitting with his friends and his girlfriend Ochaco, having lunch. They were all eating, Y/n had his sketchbook opened. He was drawing random stuff as his friends were talking. It was usual thing. But Y/n was there for one more reason. He was jealous. He knew that Izuku had a thing for her and he saw him as a rival. He gripped his pencil tighter as he thought about it.

-What's better than the temporary license at the moment? - said Shoto, as him and Deku were discussing it.

-Uraraka-san's smile. - muttered Izuku quietly, but loud enough for some of them to hear that.

Y/n's pencil snapped in his hand as he heard that and noticed that his girlfriend was blushing at the remark. Everyone in the group got startled with the loud snap and turned their attention to fuming Y/n, waiting for his reaction. But Y/n didn't want to make a scene in front of the whole school. This kind of behaviour wasn't his style.

-Great, now I need a new pencil. - he said as if nothing happened.

But the glare that he sent Izuku's way was enough to tell everyone he was angry. Still, he remained silent. It was a compliment towards his girlfriend and only she could react to it. He put his sketchbook back and focused on finishing his food without any more words being said. There was no use for it anyway in his opinion.

Y/n wasn't talking much until the rest of the day and that worried Ochaco. She tried to talk to him as he was walking her home, but he was giving her only short answers. He didn't even kiss her goodbye as he started heading home. She followed after him and stopped him from walking away. She felt that Y/n was feeling bad and she needed to take care of him. She was his girlfriend after all, he was her first boyfriend. And she considered him the love of her life.

-Y/n, please talk to me. - she said.

-About what? - he asked.

-Were you jealous during lunch? - she retorted with a question.

-What do you think? - answered Y/n. - He is flirting with you constantly, even when I'm with you and I'm getting fed up. You're not telling him to stop either. Break up with me and be with him if you like it so much.

-I'm sorry love. - she said holding him tightly. - I love you only, I assure you. - she said nad kissed him. Y/n kissed back and held her close.

-You're very important to me. - he said breaking the kiss.

-Just like you are to me. - said Ochaco. - My strong, loving, jealous, adorable boyfriend.

-I love you. - whispered Y/n, hopeleslly.

-I love you too. - smiled Uraraka as she held him close.

Ochaco invited Y/n over for a dinner, then they cuddled in her room after eating. Ochaco looked up and kissed Y/n's chin, getting his attention. He looked down and listened to what she wanted to say.

-Promise me that you will talk to me next time you get jealous? - she asked. - I don't want you to bottle up your feelings, you know it makes it hard to control you quirk.

-I promise. - he said. Uraraka pecked his lips.

Time skip

-Midoriya-kun, I appreciate your compliments, but pleae refer from saying them. - Uraraka said next time Izuku tried to flirt with her. - You know I have a boyfriend. -Y/n put his arm around her as she was speaking.

-And since my babe is telling you to stop it, I will kick your ass if you won't listen to her. - he added.

Izuku just nodded and went away from them. Y/n had Ochaco sitting in his lap as they were talking with their friends. Y/n rested his chin on Uraraka's shoulder and relaxed as he felt her fingers running through his hair and massaging his scalp. She still remembered that Y/n had a headache in the morning.

-Are you feeling better, love? - sheasked.

-Yeah. - he smiled and kissed her cheek making her blush.