Fem!Hawks x Male!Reader

Requested by Nesrin_Moorse and 02sleepyallthetime. Since you both requested for the same character almost at the same time, I decided to connect them :)

Y/n got up and stretched his body. His f/c wings felt a bit stiff, so he decided to fly a little bit, then pluck the loose feathers. After he was done and satisfied with the state of his wings, he thought about eating something. He huffed whenhe saw he had only few things in his fridge.

-Time to get some groceries. - he muttered.

Y/n grabbed his wallet and flew out of the house. As he was flying, he noticed that some villains were fighting with the heroes. He would ignote it as usually, but one of the heroes picked his attention. Y/n took the turn and landed on the building nearby to take a closer look at the stuninng blondie girl. He knew her from TV, it was Hawks. Y/n had to admit that she looked better in real life. His eyes widened when Hawks got hit and was sent flying in the air. She wasn't controlling where she was flying. Y/n noticed the wierd angle of one of her wings and realized that it maybe broken. She was thrown in his direction, so Y/n extended one of his wings. She landed on it, whimpering. Y/n cought her in his arms and flew away to find a secure place. He landed on the flat rooftop and laid her down gently.

-Thanks. - she said, wincing from the pain.

-No problem. - muttered Y/n, examining her wing. - Do you have some paramedics nearby? - he asked.

-The recovery girl should be around. -answered Hawks.

Y/n nodded and picked her up again. He flew to the recovery girl, following the directions from Hawks. Once they arrived, he let the recovery girl take care of Hawks. He smiled at her and started making his way to the nearby store, but he was stopped by Hawks.

-I didn't get your name. - she said.

-Y/n.

-I'm Keigo. - smiled Hawks. - But you probably know that. - he added, blushing slightly.

-I do. - Y/n smiled back.

-Before you go, can I get your number?- she asked, tilting her head to the side a bit.

-Sure. - answered Y/n and wrote his number in her phone.

He gave it back to her and winked at her before he said his final goodbye and walked off. She had a good view on his beautiful wings. Hawks opened her phone and blushed when she saw the contact name Y/n put himslef under. Future husband <3.

Time skip

Keigo didn't change the contact name. Instead she gave Y/n a call on the evening. Originally she planned on contacting him on the next day, but she couldn't stop thinking about him. The call was immediately answered and Hawks heard the familiar voice in the speaker.

-Hey, it's me. - she said.

-Good afternoon Keigo. - she could hear that Y/n smiled. - I'm glad you decided to give me a call.

- I hope I'm not disturbing you. - she answered.

-Not at all. - replied Y/n. - In fact I was just planning on having a dinner out, wanna join?

-Sure.

Y/n told her where he will be waiting for her and hung up. Hawks ran to the bedroom and changed her clothes. Then she left her house.

Time skip

Hawks and Y/n were spending more and more time together. Keigo felt very comfortable around him, and she knew that the feeling was mutual. She was happy she was his friend, but she wanted more. At the moment Y/n plucked few loose feathers from her wings. She was amazed how gentle his hands were. She wouldn't let anyone touch her wings, she only wanted Y/n to do it. Y/n noticed how she closer her eyes, relaxed. Y/n smiled lightly to himsleft. She was stunning.

-Say Keigo. - started Y/n. - Do you have a crush on someone?

-W-where did that question came from? -asked Hawks, surprised and a bit flustered.

-I'll be honest with you – he petted her wings as he was speaking. - I like you. - Hawks widened her eyes.

-I like you too. - she said, earning a wide smile from Y/n.

-Be my girlfriend then. - he asked. -Pretty please?

Hawks smiled and nodded. She pulled him in for a kiss. Y/n responded immediately and pulled her in his lap. As they kissed their wings wrapped around them, hiding them away from the world.