C h a p t e r 4 6

"Killua why won't you go?" Y/n whined pulling on his sleeve while he crossed his arms looking the other direction "Illumi doesn't need me at his wedding so I don't have to go" Killua answered simply "But Aniki needs the support from his family" She said leaning on him "Wow if I could get that in writing then maybe I'll go" He said getting up and stretching "But he'll never agree to do that!" She said standing on the seat and shaking his shoulders back and forth.

"Why do you want me to go to a wedding where the bride and the groom won't even stay together? It just seems like a waste of time" He said sitting back down with a sigh "And if I stay here there's less of a chance that I'll see her" He added causing the young female to frown "Kira isn't that bad and it'll only be for a few hours then you can leave right after so please come!" She spoke exaggerating her whine.

After five more minutes of Y/n begging he finally gave in "Alright! Okay I'll go but I'm coming straight back here when its over" Killua said receiving a tight hug "Thanks Killua!" She exclaimed happily, running back into the house to get ready to leave.

---------------------□■□■

After one straight hour of trying to convince Keres to not be mad at Y/n for leaving they were finally able to leave just in time before the ship left the dock. Once they reach the Dentora region of the Republic of Padokea they were both greeting by the presence of Gotoh, Canary, and even Amane.

"Welcome back Killua and Y/n" Gotoh greeted bowing down "Why is Amane here?" Killua asked, suspicious "Due to the events that caused Y/n to disappear before, Amane is assigned to look after her from the request of your mother" He answered "Tsk, whatever let's go" He spoke grabbing her hand, entering the car.

When they reached the testing gate they were greeted by Zebro and then waiting for them in front of the the Main Estate were Kikyo and Kalluto "Welcome home Killua!" She said elated that her son decided to come home "Yeah, yeah" Killua responded placing his hands in his pocket. Without saying anything she opened her arms for Kalluto to which he happily took the chance, hugging her tightly.

The Estate was busier than usual. people were running around to get to one room to another, quickly preparing for Illumi and Hikari's wedding that was scheduled to happen tomorrow afternoon "Y/n isn't it wonderful that Hikari wants you to be the flower girl with Kira?" Kikyo asked walking beside her "Mhm it is" She answered, taking Kalluto's offer to hold his hand causing the young boy to smile brightly "And even better, Kalluto and Hiroko get to the the ring bearers together!" She exclaimed obviously excited to see her children during the wedding. 

Both Y/n and Kalluto cringed at the idea of standing by the Akihiros especially right by Kira and Hiroko "It seems your getting along well with Hikari, Y/n. She hand-picked a dress for you to wear!" Kikyo said over joyed, the opposite of what the young girl was feeling. The thought of having to wear a dress Hikari had picked herself for her to wear worried her, judging from the many times she's seen Kira and Hikari walking into clothing stores together made it clear that Hikari was the one managing her wardrobe.

As far as Y/n saw, everytime she sees Kira she's dressed in expensive, glitter-stained, bedazzled clothing that always shined under the sun which irritated her eyes. The clothes she normally wore were simple dresses with the occasional ribbons and embroidered flower patterns. Her wardrobe was not all dark but also not so light, most of her clothes that were colored in pastels and light colors were thrown out due to the fact that she had grown out of them.

Her current clothes leaned towards the darker shades of color, the complete opposite or Kira. Spacing out, she didn't notice that they had stopped walking now in front of a door that had a sign that read "Clothing inventory" realizing where they were, she prepared herself for whatever lied behind the door but all the anxiety and worry washed away when she saw it.

It was displayed in the middle of the room. The creme colored blouse under the thin straps of cloth that connected to the black skirt matched with the black accessories. Everything about it from the big bow to the mary jane's looked absolutely beautiful to her. The outfit went well with her peculiar hair color that also focused on her doll like featured. The outfit was simple but it fit her very well.     (refer to the image in the story's cover)

"The dress is beautiful" She looked around it, mesmerized but then her heart sank "Will Kira be wearing the same thing?" With any other clothing she would be fine with it but something about this outfit made her compelled to be the only girl at the wedding to be wearing it "The dress was made for you and you only. You and Kira might be the flower girls but it doesn't mean you have to wear the same clothes and besides you would look much more beautiful in that dress than her" Kikyo said placing a hand on her back.

The words of her mother had never meant so much to her, even though at times she could be controlling, these were one of the moments that made Y/n feel lucky to have a mom like her.

---------------------□■□■

Hours have passed and it was now the evening. Since it was the night before the wedding the two families have agreed to have dinner together, deciding to have it at the Akihiro's Estate, the Zoldycks arrived early. Everyone had decided to attend except for Alluka who had no choice but to stay home.

Y/n didn't like the idea of having her sister be the only one not there but it couldn't be helped, all she could do now was promise to bring back a flower from the table decor set for dinner.

The Akihiro Estate wasn't so different from what they lived in. The home was set on top of a tall hill with stone steps leading to the top, it wasn't as big as Kukuroo Moutain but it still signified that they were wealthy. Unlike their property which was more glum than cheerful, their property was much more appealing. On one side their was a medium sized pond surrounded with bush filled flowers and trees surrounding the pond where koi fish live and on the other there was a beautiful garden that had a mix of different types of plants that also had a bridge running through the middle.

The view mezmerized the young female as she walked by it "You see those flowers over there?" Milluki asked, suddenly appearing at her side "Those are suppose to represent wealth and good fortune" He explained "Do all flowers have meanings?" Y/n asked, stopping to look closer at them "I'm no expert but I'd say most do. Their probably going to have alot of flowers at the wedding and I bet there'll be alot of those there" He spoke, pointing towards the ground where they grew.

The flower was in a cluster of pink, red, orange, yellow, and white. The petals circling around each other making each one look big and soft. Holding her hand out, she cupped a orange one pulling the stem inbetween her fingers and pulling it off of the ground. She twisted the stem into a knot walking up to Milluki and placing it in his blazer pocket "Now it matches your clothes" She said with a smile "You always did have a good sense in fashion" He said continuing to walk "Big brother has a talent for fashion though" She spoke, catching up beside him.

"I would like to see big brother become a clothing designer one day" She added "That's not a bad idea" He said, letting the suggestion sink in "But you need to promise not to make any of those lewd clothing, like the ones you buy for your figurines" She said with a frown on her face "Okay, okay I won't do that" He said, patting her head receiving a satisfied smile from the young girl "Good" She answered walking up the stone steps with her older brother, continuing to talk about what type of clothing line he would design.

I'm sorry for the the wait! I had planned on updating a week ago but I just never got to it

From now on I'll try to make some longer chpts to hopefully get the story moving a little faster.

Just a little hint for the next two updates, I'm going to be focusing more on Y/n and Hiroko

But other than that I hope you enjoyed the chpt!