C h a p t e r 1 3

Kalluto's pov
I wasn't interested in spying on what my siblings were doing but when I realized it would be some what concerning Y/n I had to go.

"Tell me again why we're walking in the forest?" I asked crossing my arms "Just as I said, we're going to spy on Alluka and Y/n" Killua said pushing through bushes "I get that but why-" I got cut of my Illumi "Shhh" He said pointing at Y/n and Alluka. Seeing them together made me irritated.

We crouched down in the bushes watching them talk and smile together. I didn't understand why I agreed to spy on them but I lost it when I saw Alluka hug her. It was one thing to go to the place I shared with Y/n but it was another thing to physically touch her. As I felt my blood boil growing more angry by the second I couldn't hold myself back any longer bushes my way through the bushes until a hand harshly pulled me back "Would you calm down! Your going to blow our cover!" Killua said quietly shouting. I shot a glare and him then turned my head to see a startled Y/n.

Even though I wasn't by her side I could see that she stiffened. Then I saw something that shocked me: She leaned more into Alluka's chest. I felt my heart sink as everything around me became non-existent but the scene in front of me. Alluka patted her head comforting her 'That should be me comforting her....' I clenched my fist 'I should be the one by her side...' I got my arm out of Killua's grasp "Where are you going?" Illumi asked "I'm done, i'm going to my room" I said beginning to walk away.

I couldn't handle watching someone else comfort her. I wanted to be the only one able to do that but in reality I always knew my time with her wouldn't last. I just wanted it to last just for a moment longer but all good things would always be taken from me no matter who or what they are.

It wasn't fair.

                                                           <.............................>

Y/n's pov
I was feeling more exhausted then usual. Alluka is really energetic even after an hour of tag she still was able to play 10 more rounds until she got bored and decided to eat sweets.

I checked the clock on my nightstand that read 11:28pm normally I would be asleep since my bed time is at 10:30 but I always had trouble sleep. I sighed to myself pulling the covers over my legs lying down looking up at the ceiling. As usual I kept my window uncovered letting the moonlight shine into my room illuminating it with light. I turned on my side facing the window closing my eyes until I heard a quiet knock on my window.

I got up walking over to the window opening it "Can I help you?" I said rubbing my eyes "Come now Pakunoda and the others are waiting" Hisoka said pivetting  on his heel on the window ledge "I don't think I'll be able to stay up much longer and my condition only let's me do so much now" I said trying to keep myself awake "hmm~ how come?" He sat down comfortable on the ledge "After my allergic reaction they added another kind of medicine for me to take" I lifted up the sleeve of my night gown showing the lines of band-aids on my arm that I have yet to take off "Does the medicine help more or less?" He asked "I'm actually not sure, I feel the same but I think I can take more when I take it" I shrugged my shoulders.

Hisoka put his fingers up to his chin pondering something. I only looked at the jester as I grew more tired "Alright you can go back to bed" He finally spoke "Really but what if Paku asks?" I said worriedly "Then I'll tell her you were already asleep" He said smiling. I looked at him for a second then let it go "Alright thanks Hisoka" I said with a closed eyes smile "My pleasure little Y/n~" He said standing on the ledge "Just get better soon so we can have that fight you promised" His smile grew more creepy. I didn't say anything more closing my window jumping back into bed drifting off to sleep.

                                                         <..............................>

"Hey where's Y/n?" Shalnark asks "She's already asleep. I didn't want to wake her" Hisoka responded "Then what are we gonna tell Danchou?" Shizuku said a little worried "I'll handle it, let's just go back for now" Pakunoda said turning around heading back to the hideout.

"Now explain why she isn't here again" Chrollo says sternly "She was already asleep when Hisoka got there" Pakunoda explained "But she woke up and told be something interesting" Hisoka interjected "Continue" Chrollo said closing his book "It seems that she has an allergy and not too long ago she had a allergic reaction" Hisoka said lazily "And what could that be?" Chrollo asked "Oh I forgot to ask" He shrugged his shoulders "Hmm it would be dangerous if one of the ingredients are what she's allergic to but yet again all the ingredients are important" He pondered "When we find out what it is then should we look for an alternative if its one of the ingredients" Shalnark asked "Judging by what happened last time it seems we don't have much time left" Pakunoda said worried.

"Don't we have all the ingredients though?" Shalnark questioned "Yes we do but we need to find a way to inject it in her without suspicions" Chrollo said "Wait I could be wrong but isn't her birthday coming up soon?" Shizuku spoke "We could pass it as a present" Feitan suggested "Danchou didn't you say you wanted to give her one pair of the scarlett eyes?" Shalnark asked "Then it is decided we will hide it with the scarlett eye and gift it to her for her 9th birthday" Chrollo announced.

"Then what should we do with the other pairs?" Shalnark questions. Chrollo walks over to the stacked cases of eyes looking admirably at them "We'll just give these away" He smiled at them.