C h a p t e r 3 2

The one week had moved by fast as today was the last day. Y/n had already gotten her badge and was able to keep her's for the whole week with the help of Killua who so happened to have gotten the badge she was looking for from the three brothers. Now they used the rest of the day to catch up.

"So how's Kalluto doing?" Y/n asked "He's doing just fine, he just misses you alot" Killua answered, she suddenly felt a warm tingle in her heart. For most of  her time spent on Whale Island she thought that Kalluto would forget about her but she was wrong "And how's Alluka and Nanika" She asked looking worriedly at the ground "Their okay just.....Dad keeps them looked away in the house" He says sadly "That's not fair! Alluka and Nanika don't deserve that!" Y/n shouted clenching her fist "Yeah I agree with you, if I could do something about it I would have" He said sadly.

"I wish I never went to the balcony that day" She mumbled to herself "What?" Killua asked "Nothing" She waved it off quickly with a smile "So....why didn't you come home?" He asked without taking another step forward causing her to stop as well, she stayed silent too embarrassed to answer "It's not that I couldn't get back it's just...." She stopped herself, his eyes widened in realization "Wait don't tell me.....you didn't know how to get home!?" He looked surprised at her.

"I know I know! I just never learned how to" She said croutching down hiding her head in her knees "Y/n It's okay, I'll teach you how to get home when we finish the exam" He bent down to her leaving patting her head "Now come on let's look around the island before we have to leave" He said grabbing her hand leading the way.

And like that the week was over and the number of participants had decreased. Now they were back on Chairman Netero's airship, they were now being called by badge number to talk with the chairman.

"Are you doing alright Gon?" Y/n asked him "Did something happen between you and Hisoka?" Kurapika asked, suddenly Y/n number was called making her have to leave "Oh I have to go now but I hope what ever it is you'll get better" She says waving both of them goodbye. Once she got there she was asked why she wants to become a hunter, who she is keeping an eye on, and who she doesn't want to fight.

She answered the first question just like she answered the captain of that ship when he asked, then she said she was keeping an eye on Hisoka and that she didn't want to fight Gon or Killua "Hm is that so" Netero said to himself aloud "Would you come closer so I can tell you something?" He said waving her to his side with a closed eye smile "Okay?" She asked confused when she sat down beside him he whispered in her ear "I'm sorry" Before she could say anything else she was knocked out.

Out of a fit of rage Yin had hopped out and for the first time in years used their human form "What's your problem old man!? Didn't anyone tell you not to hit children!?" Yin yelled "Yin stop! Calm down!" Yang shouted catching Y/n's unconscious body in their lap in their human form as well "Why should I? He hit her Yang!" They shouted pointing at Netero.

"So you two must be the Moon Spirits" Netero said causing them to both stop "And you must be Chairman Netero of the Hunter Assositation" Yang answered "Since you already know who I am let's skip the introductions and get to the point" He said "Could you read my future?" Netero asked pointing to himself smiling making Yin and Yang dumbfounded "What?" Yang asked confused with an irritated tick mark above their head "So you hurt Y/n just to ask Yang to read your future" They could feel their blood boiling "Oh sorry about that I couldn't think of a better way to get you to come out" Netero rubbed his neck apologetically.

"If you think Yang's gonna read your future after hurting Y/n then-" They were suddenly cut off "I'll do it and it's not as if Y/n got any bad injuries so" Yang said placing Y/n somewhere safe now sitting in front of Netero, suddenly their eyes turned a glowing white "Now what is your full name?" They asked "Isaac Netero" He answered, then they spoke a poem.

(Please excuse my terrible attempt to write something poetic 😅, if someone has a better interpretation of what I'm trying to say then feel free to write it in the comments) 

An odd but strong man, old and brave

Will be met with a great obstacle with no escape

The heart he uses to over come it will beat no more

He will not win nor will he lose

Yang's eyes turned back to it's original color, looking up they see him deep in thought "It seems I will be in trouble this time" Netero says stroking his chin "Sorry if that was a little depressing but I hope it's good enough" Yang says "Yang don't apologize he got what he wanted" Yin said picking up the uncouncious female's body from the ground "Now let's go" Yin says heading out the door with Y/n, Yang bowed before following after them 'Hm what interesting beings they are' Netero thought to himself.