C h a p t e r 3

It has been one year since Kalluto and Y/n met. They have grown very close to each other, always wanting to visit the other if they had a chance. Since Y/n could only go to the Main Estate if she was called for Kalluto would come to the Butler Estate instead. After 10 months of training with Silva he decided to let them train on their own for now on meaning that they both would have more free time. Sometimes Kalluto would have an assassination mission so he wasn't around those times but he did what he could for Y/n.

'I wonder if Y/n has ever tired ice cream before. She's always limited to such simple foods' Kalluto thought to himself walking out of the Main Estate. "Where are you going?" Kalluto stopped in his tracks turning around to meet a silver haired boy "I thought you didn't have a mission today" He stood there with his hands in his pockets. "I don't but since when did you care Killua?" Kalluto intently stared at the him.

"I don't but Alluka wants you to play with her" Killua said with a bored expression "I can't I need to be somewhere and besides every time you say that it just means I'll be third wheeling" Kalluto turned away from him. "Before you'd use to say yes every time but these days your always somewhere else" he walked closer to Kalluto "Since when did you care about where I went?" Kalluto took a step back.

"If I'm just going to watch you both play together then there's no point in me coming" He sent a glare towards Killua "Fine then but just so you know Alluka's worried about you" Killua ran back inside the Main Estate. Kalluto stood there thinking about what Killua had said 'She....cares for me? Since when was any of them worried about me?' He thought to himself walking slowly to the the Butler's Estate, pondering what Killua had said.

<...................................>

"Kalluto why do you look bothered?" Y/n asks turning her attention to a spaced out Kalluto "O-oh u-uh nothing just thinking" He says. "If it's bothering you that much you can always tell me okay?" Her eyes worriedly looked at him "You don't have to worry about me so much" He patted her head "And besides there's something important I want to show you" He said grabbing her hand.

They walked not too far from the Butler Estate and they stop in front of a wide lake. The water wasn't dirty at all instead it was crystal clear with water lilies floating around, the scenery was beautiful it all looked like something from a fairytale. 

"What is this place?" Y/n looked around mesmerized "It's a lake, it's been here for a while" Kalluto said walking towards the edge, he picks up one of the water lilies and puts it in Y/n's hands. She stares at it "What is this called?" She said fascinated. Kalluto smiles "That is called a water lily. You can find these mostly where ever fresh water is."

She giggles a little but then she suddenly stops realizing something "Is there something wrong" Kalluto said getting worried "Can we try making these out of paper?" Sparkles began to form in her eyes "Yeah! I'll teach you just let me get the paper, wait here" Kalluto then began to run back to the Butler Estate. Once he was there he opened a cabinet filled with origami paper that he had given to Y/n for her birthday. He races back to the lake.

"I got..the....paper...." He looked around but there was no one just a lily on the grass "Y/n? Y/n? Y/n!?" Kalluto began to worriedly look around. he had told Y/n to wait for him but she wasn't anywhere in sight he couldn't even feel her presence. He began to pace around while anxiously biting his finger nails.

He continued like this until he felt a tug on sleeve, he quickly turned around as he tightly hugged her "Where did you go!?" He continues to embrace her even tighter "I saw a bunny and I wanted to catch it" He then shot his head up to give her the are-you-being-serious-right-now-face "Stupid! why would you do that!? You could have gotten lost!" He said "But I wanted to catch it to show you because it looked like you..." her last words were barely audible.

"Huh?" Kalluto said with a dumbfounded expression "The bunny had black fur and purple eyes it reminded me of you and I wanted to show you it" Y/n spoke looking down "That bunny could have gotten you lost but if it makes you this sad then we'll go find it later" He said patting her head to cheer her up "Really!?" Her eyes lit up "Yeah" Kalluto said with a smile.

For the next hour Kalluto had taught Y/n how to make origami water lilies they made over 20 in total since the paper was strudy enough to put in water they decided to place the origami into the lake and surprisingly they floated as they watched all of them move down stream Y/n's maid came to inform her that it was time to take her medicine.

Although Y/n was as strong as Kalluto she was born weak since birth. Some days it was hard for her to do the normal things like walking, standing up and even breathing became a problem at times so she had to take medicine to make it easier for her to continue to do those things.

Kalluto sadly watched as his younger twin sister holds her maids hand to maintain her balance signaling that the medicine she took this morning had already worn off. In his mind we wishes that he could do more for her than just being there by her side. He knew he couldn't do much which frustrated him but he promised to himself that when he grew up he would do everything so his sister could live her life happily.

His expression changed when he heard footsteps approaching him. He turned around to meet a tall man with glasses with a solemn expression across his face. "It's time for dinner. Since it's that time of month everyone will be present except-" he got cut off "Yes Gotoh I know...without Y/n" Kalluto's eyebrows furrowed, he didn't like the idea of Y/n not being there but he knew it's what has to happen.

"If Y/n asks where I am tell her I got a assassination mission to do and won't be back until later" Kalluto said turning around to look at him "I understand" Gotoh responded "Good then lets go" Kalluto said with a serious expression on his face "Yes" Gotoh turned around leading the way towards the Main Estate.