C h a p t e r 3 1

"So how do you know about Yin and Yang?" Y/n asked Killua sitting comfortable on the low couch in between Killua and Gon "Remember the time when you had an allergic reaction? Yeah they just sorta came out and told us about it" Killua explained "Wait the others know about them too!?" She spoke surprised "Yeah we came into the room together so they saw them as well" He scratched the back of his head "So how does Gon know?" He asked "I decided to tell him. I trust Gon enough to keep it a secret" She said "But I have no problem if it's only the two of you plus Kurapika that knows so" She says catching Killua's full attention "Wait Kurapika knows too!?" He asked even more surprised than when she found out about him knowing.

"Well yeah I kinda called out Yang for a bit and Kurapika just happened to be around so he accidentally saw Yang" she spoke now feeling bad "Baka! I thought you didn't want people to find out!" He exclaimed "I don't it just got out and he knows" She says now thinking of the horrible possibilities with having this many people know of Yin and Yang's existence "Don't worry Y/n, me and Killua will help if you need it" Gon reassured her patting her head "Thanks Gon" She replied "So what are you going to do about the others that know" Killua asked "I'll figure out a way don't worry" She said reassuring him.

Once the 50 hours had passed they went their seperate ways, Gon and friends plus Tonpa had gone to make it to the bottom of Trick Tower while Y/n made her way down using a flight of stairs and a long slide. When the stone door opened to reveal herself to the others her elapsed time was announced "Elapsed time, 51 hours" It announced then it began to speak again "Actual time, under 30 minutes".

 Everyone in the room fell dead silent shock was evident on everyone's faces, to them it was unbelievable that a little girl could have finished the Tower so quickly, it seem unreal. Some of them thought the achievement to be something to be scared about because some of those people were witnesses to when Y/n used her nen ability.

They were now all on edge. On the outside the female seemed like a normal kid but in the inside she was something else.

She toke this chance to take a nap since she didn't get much sleep in those 50 hours due to the questions running through her head. She leaned her body against one of the walls and curling her legs up to her chest digging her head into her knees. Hisoka toke this chance to launch a few playing cards at her head but the assassin she was didn't allow her to let her guard down even when she was sleeping, so before the cards could get any closer she grabbed them flinging them back right at Hisoka's head.

He caught them smiling creepily at her, Y/n looked up staring intently at him. Her expression didn't seem angered or irritated at all but the aura around her said something different.

Hours have passed and the third phase was coming to an end, a 30 second countdown started and just before it ended Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Leorio, and even Tonpa made it then they were all lead out of the tower to see the third phase examiner Lippo. He explained that the fourth phase would take place on an island called Zevil Island but first he asked all the participants to pick a card that had someone's badge number from the box.

Since Y/n was actually the first to finish she went up and picked from the box and so came everyone else. Once everyone had got their card they boarded a ship that would lead them to the island. While on the ship Y/n, Gon, and Killua had a tense atmosphere around them until it suddenly lightened up.

"So would'd you guy's get? I got #199" Killua said showing them the card in his hand, Gon pulled out his card showing the badge #44 "I got number #44" Gon said "You got Hisoka's badge then" Y/n pointed out, a wave of surprise and worry washed over them "Wow talk about bad luck" Killua said making Y/n nod in agreement "Would'd you get Y/n?" He asked trying to distract himself "That's a secret" She answered looking at them with a closed eyed smile "Hey! Thats not fair, we told you our's!" Killua protested.

"It's atleast not me or Killua right?" Gon asked "That's a secret too" She said standing up looking over the edge of the ship "Aww that's not fair!" Gon whined "Then what happens when you have to go hunting for one of us?" Killua asked "Then you'd have to fight me" She answered with a smile, they both looked at her alittle bewildered as that didn't seem like something she would say. She let out a laugh at the expression they gave her "I'm joking I promise I didn't yet either of you" She reassured them.

It didn't take them long before they reached the island, since Y/n was initially the first one to finish Trick Tower she was the first one to leave the ship giving her a big advantage that she chose not to take. Walking forward she looked around the forest admiring the view while it lasted until someone who had her badge number would come looking for her.

She then decided to slip her own badge into the inner pocket of her overall shorts,  although she was confident that she could be able to beat who ever was after her she believed that it would be best to hide it from sight just in case. Her plan was to explore the area for half the week then for the other half she'd go and find her own target.

But the person who had been watching her had suddenly started to watch her again giving Y/n all the more reason to find them.

Thank you so much for 40k+ reads!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I hope you'll enjoy reading that fanfic as much as you like reading this one :)