C h a p t e r 3 6

"I'm kinda annoyed, it toke me 2 whole months to reach the 150th floor but it toke you guys a few days" Killua said placing his hands behind his head "Well you were only six back then" Gon said then they stopped walking "I wonder what that wren think was that creeped you out" Gon suddenly asked Killua "There's probably going to be people higher up who use it" Y/n told them "Really?" They both ask in unison "Yeah there-" And before she could finish her sentence she could sense someone coming at an alarming pace so before they could do anything she tucked on Killua's sleeve moving him out of the way.

"Killua!~" The dirty blonde haired girl said happily hugging the place Killua should have been standing at "Kira? What are you doing here?" Killua asked surprised to see her at a place like this "What? There isn't anything wrong with me visiting my future husband, is there?" Kira said getting close to his face "Woah Killua your engaged!?" Gon asked surprised "No! It's nothing like that!" Killua responded flustered by the situation "Oh and who might you be?" Kira asked getting a hold of Killua's arm "I'm Gon.." He answered without his usual cheery attitude.

"So wait are you the reason why Y/n isn't engaged to my sweet little brother anymore?" She asked looking slightly angered "Huh?" Gon asked confused "Gon has nothing to do with why my engagement with Hiroko was cancelled" Y/n spoke up "Oh my god thank goodness, for a second there I thought you left Hiroko for him" She said looking Gon up and down, disapprovingly.

In the corner of Y/n's eye she could see that Killua was about to snap out at Kira and so was she but she knew better than to cause a scene in a public area. Bidding farewell towards her she quickly grabbed Killua and Gon's arm leading them as far away from her as possible.

"Who was she?" Gon asked curious "Kira Akihiro, just like us she also comes from a family of assassins but they work with the Mafia. Killua's engaged to her and I was engaged to her younger brother, Hiroko" Y/n explained "Illumi's also going to marry their older sister in a few months" Killua added "That's really soon" She said "Yeah but Dad's been holding it back for two years now and if he holds it back any further it's going to cause us problems" He explained "So there's really nothing we can do for Aniki then?" Y/n said sadly "I guess so" Killua answered back.

--------------□■□■

While Gon and Killua decided to go with Wing to learn Nen Y/n decided she wanted to get some rest for tommorow. Now lying down on her bed she had been looking up at the cieling of the room for a while 'Never thought sleeping would be this hard' She said to herself turning to the side facing the covered window. Getting up from her bed she walks over to the window 'What if I just.....!' Once she opened the window a dark silhouette was looming over it, a very oddly familiar one.

"Did you needed something?" She asked opening the window allowing them to come in "Aww is there anything wrong with visiting a friend?" They asked with their usual creey grin "There's nothing wrong with visiting someone but if it's you then I'd kick you out, Hisoka" She said turning to look at him "So why are you here?" She asked looking blankly at him "Have you already forgotten? Didn't you say you'd fight me if I let Gon go?" Hisoka asked.

"Yeah, I guess I did" She answered thinking about it "Since you didn't specify where and when I toke the honor of choosing it myself" He explained making the young female felt that something bad was going to happen "Would you care to make a bet with me?" He asked leaning against the wall "Okay?" She responded curious and intriqued "If I win you have to agree to become a spider but if I lose I'll do whatever you want for as long as you want me to" He said.

Then a mischievous smile showed up on her face "Okay" She answered walking towards the window now sitting on the ledge, Hisoka then followed right after her jumping out the window.

--------------□■□■

"It's a shame that I'm not allowed to kill you" Hisoka said licking a playing card placed in between his fingers "Why not?" Y/n asked genuinely curious "Because it would be a waste, killing off an unripe fruit and Illumi would kill me if I did" He responded sighing "Why don't we get started then" He said letting out a chuckle with a wide grin.

With a stomp of her foot the ground beneath them began to rumble creating rock slabs around Hisoka to seclude him. Y/n then toke the chance to use her Nen creating blade like spikes from the knuckles of her hand, quickly detaching the spikes from her knuckles throwing them inbetween the cracks of the rock slabs as quickly as possible.

With no times to rest using the Moon's light she created a weapon of her choice, a bow and arrow but unfortunately one of the stone slabs were broken by Hisoka. When he got out a realization had hit her, something she failed to notice. He used his Nen to catch a few of her spikes with his bungee gum, swinging the pink strings around with a creepy grin on his face.

She lost her focus for a brief second and without noticing it he flung the spikes at her grazing her face and clothes, losing her balance she fell back but in an instant she grabbed the bow and shot three arrows towards him at an alarming speed but he caught them walking closer and closer to her.

When she tried to get up her feet were wrapped with Hisoka's Nen. When she tried to run she only got pulled back towards him and from that moment on she knew how this was all going to end.

When she accepted the bet she thought she could win, she was confident but she forgot one thing.

Hisoka's Nen ability.

Making materialized objects to face someone with a Nen ability like Hisoka's wasn't a bright idea not if you wanted your ability to be turned against you.

Y/n had lost to Hisoka that night.