C h a p t e r 7

Y/n's pov

'I wonder if Kalluto will come by today, he seemed pretty busy yesterday' I stared at the Butler Estate's front door 'I want to ask him something' I look down at the origami crane I made 'It's almost time for the dinner with the guests. I wonder what their like' I put my finger up to my chin 'Could it be that family I saw walking to the Main Estate a few months ago?' I looked at the front door 'It wouldn't hurt to go outside' I got up from the couch and opened the door looking outside it was quiet.

I walked towards the lake that Kallu showed me hoping that he would be there but to no luck he wasn't. I walked towards the edge looking at the lilies that piled up on the side of the lack, some of them were the origami water lilies I made with Kallu. It surprised me on how long they lasted, I picked one up examining the it, the tips of the paper were washed out of color but everything else seemed in place.

"Who are you?" a stern voice said. I turned around to meet a silver haired boy "Your not Kalluto" I tilted my head "I'm not but who are you?" He asked again "Y/n" I spoke "Who are you?" I asked, the question wasn't any surprise but his eyes widened a little "Killua and how do you know Kalluto?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm Kalluto's twin"

<...............................>

Killua's pov

'Kalluto seems more aggravated than usual' I said to myself walking down the dim hallways. Alluka's got an appointment today and Kalluto locked his door so I don't have much to do. I decided to go outside and walk around a bit. The breeze was nice the sun was out too but it wasn't as hot has yesterday. 'I wonder if Alluka will wanna come outside with me later' I thought to myself walking deeper into the forest.

It's quiet only the breeze could be heard. Normally Illumi would be standing in front of the Main Estate but I guess he's got a mission he got from Father again. 'It's so boring here' I place my hands behind my head closing my eyes until I felt an un familiar presence close in front of me I open my eyes to see a bi colored haired girl.

'Who are you' I spoke aloud for the girl to hear, she turns around tilting her head "Your not Kalluto" 'How does she know him?' "I'm not but who are you" I asked again "Y/n, Who are you?" As I listen to her answer I couldn't help but notice how soft her voice was, it was barely over a whisper "Killua and how do you know him?" I put my hands in my pockets. What she said next surprised me.

"I'm Kalluto's twin"

My eyes widened 'If she's Kalluto's twin then she must be-' "I don't believe you" I said shooting a glare at her "That's fair enough, I didn't expect you to believe me anyways" She said looking at the lake "You could just go ask him yourself since you came from the Main Estate" She looked up "How do you know that?" My eyebrows furrowed "I know this mountain like the back of my hand, there is no place I haven't seen here" She said "And I also know that your full name is Killua Zoldyck and you are Kalluto's older brother" She looks straight at me "How did you come to that conclusion?" I crossed my arms "Because there is no one who is able to just walk aimlessly around here and you have the same features as dad" I was shocked to hear the words coming out of her mouth "And? You can't just base me off of how I look" I shot back.

 "Mom and Dad have mentioned to me a lot about if I would be okay with having siblings making me assume that they plan to have more kids or they already do" She said "Kalluto is an example of what I mean. I didn't know I had a twin until a year ago and just a day ago Mom told be I was going to meet some people who I guessed were my other siblings" I looked down 'If she's right then why haven't we been told about her until now? And why didn't Kalluto tell anyone?' "If your my sister then where do you live?" I asked "I live in the Butler Estate" 'I pass by there everyday, how come I haven't seen her?' "You said you knew this place like the back of your hand but have you ever went in the Main Estate?" "I go there when Mom and Dad want me to eat with them" She said 'If she entered the Estate then I would have seen her at least once. There's something going on here'.

Suddenly a large gust of wind came causing me to close my eyes, when I opened them again I looked over to see Y/n rubbing her eyes but when she stopped she was sniffling, tears were forming in her eyes. 'Is.....she crying?'

*Brother instinct activated*

I unconsciously began to run towards her "Why are you crying?" I said worriedly grabbing her wrists she look up so I could see her eyes I didn't notice how clear they looked, I could see my own reflection. She sniffled one last time then she smiled 'Why....is...she smiling?' She then began to giggle more and more closing her eyes laughing "Baka! Why are you laughing?" I let go of her wrists, her laughter died down "I wasn't crying. Something just got in my eye" She wiped away the tear that formed in her eye "But still thank you for checking if I was okay" She smiled softly. I only looked away feeling my face heat up.

She giggled some more before speaking "I think it's time for me to go" She says, I looked up to see her sadly smiling "I guess i'll see you around but until then keep this between us okay?" She put her index finger over her lips "Yeah I will" I smiled back.

She turned around waving goodbye, I waved back as I watch her tiny figure disappear into the forest my smiled turned solemn 'I'll see you tomorrow, little sister' I turn around heading back towards the Main Estate.