C h a p t e r 1 5

As the day draws near for Kalluto and Y/n's birthday a lot of preparations were being made around the Main Estate and in another location not to far where they will hold a party for them. Silva decided that it was time that some people knew of Y/n's existence so they had to prepare a guests list.

Alluka was out playing with Y/n, Milluki was helping out with the decorations at the other location, and Kalluto was assigned a last-minute mission so it only leaves Illumi and Killua.

"As you already know we will be holding a party for Kalluto and Y/n's 9th birthday" Silva said folding his hands "Meaning we must make a guest list" He announced "Father you don't mean-" Illumi got cut off "Yes we have to invite them, we have already missed 2 annual dinners with them. This is the least we can do or they will cause problems for us" He said mildly irritated.

The Akihiro's and the Zoldyck's didn't really get along with each other, they both saw it as rivalry but one was oblivious to what the other really thought. Everything the Akihiro's did was some what competing with the Zoldyck's. To them it was very annoying. The Zoldyck's didn't play around with missions they do it then they get on with it but it always turns into a competition. The Akihiro's consist of their oldest daughter around Illumi's age, another daughter around Killua's age, and a son around Y/n and Kalluto's age.

They agreed that every month that they would have dinner together to maintain peace between the families but since they postponed the dinner twice to spend time with Y/n they became angry with them so since they didn't want to cause any problems they had no choice but to invite the Akihiro's.

Illumi and Killua looked at each other with the same look: desperation. They both thought the Akihiro's were okay people but who they really couldn't stand are the two daughters of the family. They had taken such a big interest in Illumi and Killua that they would cling on to them and even followed them during their missions. It even got to the point were they wanted to marry them. Once the news spread through the families Silva was very close to approving it but he didn't since he didn't plan for either Illumi or Killua to marry someone from the Akihiro family.

Of course the two girls were disappointed but that didn't stop them from liking them.

"Now I understand that we don't necessarily like them but we must do this to maintain peace with them" Silva said "And besides Illumi dear you are now around the age of engagement so way don't you marry Hikari?" Kikyo asked "Mother I said I didn't like her and I don't think the marriage will work" He responded "What a shame your Father had already secured a marriage deal with them" Kikyo said shocking them "What do you mean by marriage deal? I thought Father didn't plan to make us marry from that family" Killua spoke looking at his mother surprised "Yes I know I said that but they have become more persistent about it and it wouldn't be that bad if someone from our family marries a Akihiro" Silva said crossing his arms.

The thought of getting married off with one of them didn't sit well with them. Even if they never showed it a little part of them wanted to believe that marriage wasn't about the benefits you get out of it but a promise to live beside someone you truly love. It sounded weird and they knew that this would never pass by their parents. 

"in two years Illumi you will be engaged to Hikari Akihiro do I make myself clear" Silva announced sternly "Yes Father" Deep down he was very disappointed that he could do nothing about it "What about me? Do I have to marry Kira?" Killua asked awaiting the dreaded answer from his father "No I have other plans" He said.

"Okay enough about the Akihiro's, we still have a list to make" Kikyo said looking through the pile of papers on the table. At once everyone got to work on inviting guests for the twin's 9th birthday.