C h a p t e r 4 3

"Come on Killua we're almost there!" Gon shouted behind him running up the hill "I'm coming!" Killua shouted back running after him. After Gon had successfully punched Hisoka on the face giving him his badge back and finished their training with Mr. Wing they decided to go to Whale Island.

"There's some people I want you to meet who would be glad to meet you!" Gon added continuing to run "I doubt that" Killua answered back catching up to his side but before they could take another step up the hill a young girl had leaped towards Gon tackling him to the ground making them both fall backwards "Gon!" She exclaimed hugging him tightly "Where's Y/n?" She asked looking around still very hyper "It's nice to see you too" Gon said as a non existent tear rolled down his face as he was being crushed by her.

"Hey! We told you to wait inside!" A young boy said running towards them "You okay Gon?" Another boy asked worriedly following him "Yeah I'm alright" Gon asnwered carrying the girl off of him "Who are they?" Killua asked looking at them especially the two boys "Oh right! Killua meet Keres, Shoe, and Silas" He introduced them "Nice to meet you!" Keres said with a smile "Same here!" Shoe said, Silas only nodded his head in respones.

"Keres, Shoe, Silas meet Killua" Gon said "Sup" Killua said "He looks really familiar" Shoe said squinting his eyes to try and get a better look at Killua "Well yeah! He's Y/n brother" Gon said with a smile patting Killua's back then suddenly all their faces lit up "Wow! So your one of Y/n's sibling!? It's really nice to meet you!" Keres spoke shaking his hand vigorously "Nice to meet you as well, Y/n talks about you and your siblings a lot" Silas says with a soft smile.

To know that Y/n never forgot about them made him feel more at ease. He knew that if he came here he would meet the people that were around Y/n for a full year, he always wondered what they were like. From what he could tell they were kind people and if Y/n had hung around them that long then he could trust them just a little bit.

"Now come on, you have to meet Aunt Mito!" Gon said excitedly grabbing Killua's  hand. After Killua met Aunt Mito they went and toke a shower while she prepared some food for them and the others.

"Hey Sy why don't you tell how you feel about Y/n to her brother?" Keres asked setting a plate down "I don't think that's a good idea and besides Sy would never wanna do it" Shoe said handing her a cup "I'll end up saying something but it's just not the right time" Silas answered setting down a spoon "So what are you going to do when Y/n comes back?" Keres asks "What do you mean?" Silas asked, confused "What she means is ever since you started having feeling for her it was obvious" Shoe answered continuing to set the table with Keres "It's not obvious" He complained.

"Every time Y/n's in the room the only thing you focus on is her" Shoe said "Yeah and there's these tiny sparkles in your eyes that show up only when she's around" Keres added "You talked non stop about her when she left to take the Hunter Exam" He said "And it's so obvious that even Gon could find out about it and he's really dense" He continued "And-" Before he could finish his sentence Silas covered his mouth "Okay I get it, now what do I do?" He asked slumping down on a chair.

"Well first why don't you make it clear to Y/n that you like her" Keres suggested sitting beside him then out of no where he let out a frustrated grown cupping his face "What? What's wrong?" She asks worried "Y/n's as oblivious as Gon" Shoe says sitting on his other side "There was that one time where a kid gave Y/n a whole bouquet of roses and it was pretty clear that he liked her since every time she played the piano he left a type of flower on top of the piano. His face was so red every time he did that and she would only smile back" He explains "Oh yeah and remember when you told Y/n that those flowers were poisonous and toke them away and crushed them right in front of the kid when she wasn't looking?" He nudged his shoulder playfully.

"Don't remind me!" Silas shoved his brother to the side causing Keres and Shoe to laugh but then they heard footsteps coming down the stairs "Oh yeah and Y/n said she'll come here after she's done with something" Gon says aloud for them to hear "Since Kalluto's there its probably going to take another week" Killua added walking behind him.

"Alright there, we've got a week until she comes home so in that time we'll help you be less obvious" Shoe says with a cheeky smirk that Keres also had on her face.

'What have I gotten myself into?'

Random question

What do you think will happen when her siblings find out that Silas likes her or if she finds out?

Hope you liked the chapter!