C h a p t e r 4 5

Illumi and Hikari's wedding, every day was coming closer and closer and she grew even more anxious. 

"Y/n, why are you so worried?" Gon asked who had been looking at the concerned look plastered on herface "It's nothing just worried about something" She answered walking out of the house. Illumi's wedding was in three days and she really needed to be at home right now to talk to Hikari before herwedding but she had made a promise to Keres that she would stay on Whale Island. Even though itseemed a bit childish she decided to value her promise. 

She began to lightly bang her head against the side of the house in frustration but then a hand hadslipped between her head and the wall "Y/n please don't hurt yourself" Silas said turning her head to facehim, when he did there was a visible red mark in the middle of her forehead then a trickle of blood beganto slide down her head "Y/n! How hard were you hitting your head!?" He held her face in his hands "What?Is it red?" She asked cluelessly, tilting her head to the side. 

"We need to get you to Aunt Mito!" Silas had grabbed onto her arm leading her inside the house. He sather down on the couch resting her head gently on the arm support of the couch. He left her side for amoment to grab a first aid kit Aunt Mito always had lying around in one of the closets. Once he found it hehurried back to her side opening the kit pulling out a bottle filled with cleaning solution, using a tissue he poured some out lightly rubbing it over the red mark.

Y/n's face began to contort in pain as she felt a painful stinging sensation in the middle of her forehead, Silas who had noticed the look on her face started to work faster to get it over with. After placing a bandaid on her forehead he put the kit away before sitting back down beside her.

"Does anything else hurt" He asked her "No I'm fine now" She answered with a smile opposite to his expression "So what was bothering you so much that you'd do that?" His faced showed his concern "It's just I really need to be home right now but I promised Keres I'd stay here" She answered, the concered look on his face soon turned into a reassuring grin.

"Y/n you don't need to take something like that so seriously" He reassured her "I know but I'll feel bad for leaving" She said turning on to her side facing the back of the couch "If you need to be some where then go, Keres will understand" He said rubbing her back "Really?" She asked turning her head to see him from the corner of her eye "Yes, I'm sure" He answered.

Out of surprise, Y/n got up and hugged Silas tightly around the neck causing him to stiffen "Thank you" She said close to his ear "Anytime" He responded melting under her touch and hugging her back "What the-" Before Killua could finish his sentence Gon covered his mouth muffling his voice leading them both upstairs.

"Did you hear something" She asked pulling away to look at him "Hear what?" He looked at her with a closed eyed smile, she shrugged her shoulders lying back down on the couch "So when do you plan to leave?" He asked suddenly getting a deep sigh in response "I'll probably have to leave tomorrow, mom wants me back home as soon as possible. Same goes for Killua" She said then Silas got up walking out the front door leaving Y/n in the living room alone.

Then he suddenly returned with something curled in his fist "Close your eyes" He spoke standing in front of her. Once her eyes were closed a cold metal touched the skin around her neck as he placed something around her "Now open" He said stepping back, when she opened her eyes she looked down at the silver chain that had a ring dangling from it.

"Thank you so much but it's not my birthday" She said holding the ring in her hands "I know it's not, just wanted to get you something since I didnt get you anything on your last birthday" He said scratching the back of his head now sitting beside her "I really like it, thank you Silas" She then wrapped her arms around him again causing his face to fluster red. 

Melting into her touch again he closed his eyes but opened them again when he was receiving a menacing glare from the silver haired boy "Get your filthy ha-" Before Killua could yell out the rest of his sentence Gon appeared by his side cupping his mouth with his hand, giving Silas an apologetic look while dragging Killua back upstairs with him.

"Is it just me or am I hearing things?" She asked confused looking around the room "No, it's just you" He answered with another closed eyed smile.

From the window's corner there was Shoe and Keres squealing and jumping with pure happiness as their teaching had not gone to waste.

Sorry its taking a bit short for an update

but still I hope you enjoyed this short chpt!

"Now I could be wrong but we may be witnessing the beginnings of love here" 

Kyoya Ootori once said