C h a p t e r 3 8

When Gon and Killua found out that Y/n didn't want to fight without giving them a real reason, all morning they urged her to atleast reach the 200th floor with them.

"Come on Y/n please?" Gon whined following behind her "I said I didn't want to" She answered walking towards a vending machine "That's not a real reason" Killua said crossing his arms,  she sighed deeply buying a drink and opening the can "Why don't you want to?" Gon asked now concerned "If you really want me to do it then fine" She gave in earning a tight hug from him but Killua couldn't help but feel there was still something wrong. 

Before their last match on the 190th floor Killua asked Gon to entertain Y/n before the match while he went somewhere. Walking down the hall filled with rooms he stopped in front a specific door knocking on it twice to reveal a female happy to see him in front of her door step.

"Aww Killua! You should have told me you were coming, come in!" The girl said happily opening the door wider allowing him to enter, when he did he looked at her dead in the eyes "What did you say to Y/n, Kira?" He said sharply "I didn't say anything to her. If she's in a sour attitude then-" She got cut off when Killua's sharp fingers where pointed at her neck "I don't care if we're engaged, say something to bother or hurt my sister is a big mistake. Now tell me what did you do to her" He said pressing his nail harder into her neck seeing blood now trickling down her neck.

"Okay, okay! When we saw her in town yesterday we might have said something that bothered her" She explained "Who is "we" and what did you say?" He said pressing even harder making her grab his forearm to lessen the pain "Hikari was with me and we  might have said that she isn't a real Zoldyck, now can you stop it, it hurts" She said as tears were forming in her eyes, when he let go he wiped the blood off his finger.

"Let me make this clear, just because you'll be our in-laws soon doesn't mean your really apart of our family. It takes more than just having the same last name" Killua said walking towards the door, not long after Kira had fallen to the groud startled "What's so good about her anyways!?" She yelled clenching her fists as small streams of tears rolled down her face "Unlike some people she doesn't have to pretend to be nice to get people to like her. If you ask the others they probably wouldn't answer you but just so you know we love her and if something bad happens to her I don't know what I'll do" Killua explaining walking over to the living room table grabbing the tissue box placing it to her side.

"If you ever tell her something like that again I won't be so nice" He said before exiting the room 'What a pain' Killua thought to himself placing is hands behind his neck walking down the hall off to find Gon and Y/n.

---------------□■□■

Y/n was now faced with a tall and buff man who was bald and looking at her with a cocky smirk "This is no place for a kid like you" He said cracking his knuckles, she was not paying much attention towards the man in front of her. Her mood was even worse, it was clear that she didn't want to deal with him. Looking him dead in the eyes he flinched "You think a glare is going to scare me off? Then you've got another thing coming!" He said lunging towards her with his fist but before he could touch her she kicked up into his jaw sending him flying out of the arena.

After her opponent was send flying her mood had become a little better than it was before, sighing to herself content she went to go find Gon and Killua.

Now in the elevator Y/n let out a yawn rubbing her eyes "Are you tired now? Once we get our rooms you can sleep" Killua said patting her head making sure she wouldn't try sleeping standing up "Yeah" She said quietly "Wow the 200th floor, what's it like?" Gon asked curious "Dunno, never actually been there but I guess we're about to find out" Killua responded.

Getting out of the elevator Killua held her hand so she wouldn't trip of fall over. A well known fact in there family was that if Y/n got tired, she was tired, meaning if she felt an overwhelming amount of tiredness she would loss almost all sense in her body making her unstable to stand or do much of anything.

When they turned a corner the hall in front of them looked very dark, although it was a normal hallway it gave of a sense of danger but nonetheless they kept walking forward to reveal a women with light purple hair and behind her appeared a familiar card throwing clown.

"H-hisoka what are you doing here?" Killua asked as sweat trickled down his forehead "It isn't that strange is it? I love to fight and this place was meant for it. The real question is why are you here? Just kidding, I already knew when you would arrive but let me give you two some advice from a senior" Hisoka said still keeping his creepy grin on his face "Your are still not ready to be here on this floor, not by a long shot" As he said that he raised his hand sending a gust of air to blow them back.

"Now leave this floor" He said sitting at the very end of the hall "What? that's stupid we just got here!" Killua protested only to stopped when the same dark aura was targeted again at them "I won't let you pass, not like you could anyways" He said making the aura grow stronger but out of no where they heard a voice "Don't be reckless" The man said turning the corner to reveal himself "Mr. Wing" Gon pointed out "What he's saying is true, you both have no defense against his Nen" Wing said "I will teach you the truth about Nen, for the time being I suggest we withdraw" He said.

Out of no where Y/n began to lazily walk foward towards Hisoka "Y/n what are you doing!?" Gon asked surprised that she could even walk on her own in her state "I'm too tired, I don't need to learn about Nen again" She groaned sitting beside Hisoka and close her eyes "What do you mean again?" Killua asked confused then suddenly when she opened one of her eyes wide open the same malice that was direacted towads them came back but even stronger "I suggest you go before I do something bad to Y/n" Hisoka said pushing her head to his shoulder to sleep more comfortably.

"Mr. Wing if we withdraw, will we be able to make it back here before midnight?" Killua asked looking towards him with determination "That all depends on you" He said with a smile. From there Gon and Killua went with Wing to learn the truth about Nen leaving Y/n sleep by Hisoka in the hallway waiting for their return.