C h a p t e r 1 9

It has already been 1 day since Y/n's disappearance and the Zoldyck Estate was still in absolute chaos. There were no traces of evidence as to her whereabouts making everyone very frustrated.

Illumi would constantly go outside searching around the area farther from Kukuroo Moutain, Milluki would spend even more time in his room hacking into security cameras around the place they held the party at, Killua didn't postpone any missions instead used the time out to ask and look around the areas he went to hoping she might be there, since Alluka was not allowed to leave the Estate she looked around the Butler Estate searching for any piece of evidence to where she might have went to, and Kalluto out of shock and sadness locked himself in his room refusing to eat anything.

Every second everything became more frustrated and tense, everything was a mess but it seems that Kalluto knew something.

"Father may I come in?" Kalluto said knocking on his door "Come in" Silva said from the other side. As he entered the room piles of paper were every where, he sat down on the seat in front of him "It seems that you've finally come out of your room" He said still looking through the pile of papers "I just realized that there was something important I needed to tell you" Kalluto said rummaging through his pockets catching his attention. Kalluto pulls out a device that had shown a coordinate graph with a blinking red dot.

"This is a tracking device" He said, Silva quickly caught on "How do you have that and why?" Silva asked grabbing the device out of his hand "The gift I gave Y/n was a necklace, I planted a tracking device on it because if she ever got lost I wanted to be able to find her" He said a bit ashamed now that he said it aloud "Although your actions are questionable this allows us to find her and it seems she some where called Whale Island" He looked at it " Is this all you needed to tell me" He looked over at Kalluto who was looking down clenching his fists.

"I....I want you to announced to the others that Y/n is dead" Kalluto said. 

What he said didn't faze Silva he only looked at the frustrated boy in front of him "Why would I do that?" He said leaning back into his chair "I feel that this would be the best way to get rid of my problem" He said "If I do this you know this will some what drag your siblings down with you, they have feelings to" He explained "I know but if they knew they'd all agree when I say this would have been what she wanted. Even thought the circumstances are a bit confusing and hard for both sides it was always her dream to explore and adventure around the world" Kalluto explained looking straight at his Father.

He sighs deeply rubbing his face placing the papers in his hand down "What will I do about the marriage deal?" He questions himself aloud "What do you mean by-" Kalluto paused himself in realization that Y/n was apart of that deal "Y-you don't mean" He began to tremble "Y/n was going to marry Hiroko" Silva said crossing his arms.

Kalluto had already heard this from Hiroko but the information sunk into him even more when his Father confirmed it. Although he was trying to get rid of his problem he couldn't stand the fact that Y/n might get married to someone let alone an Akihiro. He really did hate them especially Hiroko, his personality and how he would present himself in front of others irritated him and now that Y/n has met him he grew even more annoyed by him.

"Why don't we make a deal then" Silva said, this caught Kalluto's attention "If you want me to do this your going to have to do something as well" He explained, Kalluto was listening intently "Instead of Y/n marrying Hiroko you will have to marry someone of my choosing" He explained but he didn't seem fazed my the condition "If I were to go along with this deal then who would you have me marry?" Kalluto asked "You will be marrying the Megumi's youngest daughter, Azami to close a deal with them" He explained.