C h a p t e r 8

Kalluto's pov

I decided to stay in my room. I wanted this possessiveness I have to stop and so the only thing I could think of doing was spending less time with Y/n. It's already been a day and I feel bored to death, playing with my other siblings just seem like I'm bothering them. I let out a deep sigh laying on my bed 'I wonder what she's doing right now' I faced palmed 'Even when I'm not with her the only thing I think about his Y/n' I suddenly got up from my bed 'It wouldn't hurt to go get some fresh air' I opened my door walking down the hall when I smelt something familiar 'Why....do I smell Y/n's sent?' I suddenly began to inhale and exhale quickly until her sent became stronger and stronger. I was unconsciously closer by eyes and walking forward during the process but when the scent got very strong I opened by eyes.

I was in front of his door.

My blood began to boil as I slammed the door open, there was no reaction from the person inside he only stared at me. "Did you need something?" Killua asked "Where were you?" I said trying to contain my anger "Why did you need me?" He said "No but there's something off about you" I walked closer "I could say the same about you" He said putting his hands in his pockets "Why are you putting you hands there?" I spoke walking even closer "What do you mean?" He looked directly at me 'He's lying' "Why are you now suddenly putting your hands in your pockets?" I stopped inches away from him "Fine if you want me to take them out I will" He toke his hands out of his pockets "Or are you hiding something?" I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing!? Let go!" Killua yelled "I'm not hiding anything" He tried to swat me away "I know your hiding something! You met them didn't you!?" I said loudly, anyone in the halls could hear. I could feel him stiffen under my grasp "You know don't you?" I asked again letting go of his wrist "Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked "It was never my place to tell and the time will come when you will meet her and you did" I said lowering my head "Is this all you were going to tell me?" Killua spoke "You seemed pretty angry when you walked in" He pointed out. The reminder made my blood boil once more as I send a sharp glare towards him "What did you do to her?" I said sternly "I didn't do anything" Shooting a glare at me as well "I should be the one asking you that y'know" He said plopping himself on his bed.

"How come?" I asked "Is she the reason why you don't hang around here anymore?" He said sitting up. I stiffened, it was the truth. it was no lie that I spend most of my time with Y/n but I don't regret anything "So what if I do? What's your problem?" I said furrowing my brows "There's nothing wrong with spending time with someone but you lying about where you are isn't good. You worried Alluka a lot, you might have your reasons for not telling anyone but how long were you even planning to keep it?" He said scrunching up his eye brows in frustration "What if Father never planned on letting us meet the special guest for dinner? What would have happened then!?" His voice got louder as he spoke "Then I was going to see what would happen, whether you guys find out or not isn't my problem and besides Y/n doesn't have to know" I said.

"Is this your way of trying to protect her from us?" He said "Kalluto, when will you stop underestimating her? She's old enough to protect herself" I clenched my fist "You don't know that, you just meet her today" I turned around angered "You won't ever understand what she goes through or what bond we have" I reached the door closing it behind me.

I didn't want to continue on the conversation. It was irritating to watch Killua talk as if he knows Y/n so well. He was the most of my worries when it came to Y/n finding out she has more siblings. Killua became the the next heir of the Zoldycks because of his white hair and blue eyes causing him to gain a lot of attention especially from Mother. It wouldn't be a lie when I say all of my siblings have some sort of way of caring for him even Milluki. It bothers me on how arrogant he can act, he's got everything but he acts like there all nothing. He's ungrateful.

What Kalluto didn't know was he is being ungrateful himself. He has yet to accept the fact that his siblings do care for him even though they shunned him, he sees himself as an outcast from his family always getting pushed to the side and left alone. In Kalluto's eyes the only person who does care was Y/n. She had shown him kindness from the very beginning and that's what he's only wished for. For someone to have cared from the very beginning, to not hide that fact that they did acknowledge him.

He has yet to realize how selfish he was being as well. If someone were to weigh how much he cared for Y/n and his own desires, his desires would win by too many. He wants to stop himself from going any further but it's hard to stop what has been growing inside you for years. He can't stop being what he is at once, possessive is what he is. Caring for her was one thing but his desires were another. He may say he cares for Y/n so much he'd put her first but when it comes to what he wants everything will change.

It would be a matter of time until Kalluto realizes his own faults but it would be too late.