C h a p t e r 1 2

It wasn't long before Y/n was able to go back to her room, after a total of 6 days she had regained consciousness. Her health still wasn't back to what it was before but it was improving with the help of her new found siblings. Because of the plan they did what they had to do: protect and help Y/n at all costs, They acted as her bodyguards watching her 24/7 taking shifts because of the mission some of them got because of Silva.

Since they wanted to get to know their youngest sibling better they decided to take solo shifts, even though this wasn't apart of the plan they just decided take the chance not knowing when a better time might come. The first one up is Illumi.

Soulless Eyes With a Sparkle

Illumi

There wasn't much that he did for fun so most of the time he'd just walk around Kukroo Mountain but today he was joined with a guest who was following him close behind confused as to where he was going. They both stayed quiet, an occasional pin thrown towards Y/n which she gladly caught. Although Yin and Yang had strictly instructed to not do anything harmful to Y/n, Illumi wanted to test if Y/n was as strong as Silva said she was. In Silva's eyes Y/n could so much as rival Killua on becoming the next heir but of course he would never allow it.

"Aniki where are we going" She looked around the forest "We're just taking a walk" He said with his usual solemn expression "Do you do this all the time?" She caught up to Illumi's walking pace "Yes, after missions I like to clear my mind" He looked straight forward. They walked in some what of an uncomfortable silence until Y/n spoke again "Aniki what kind of people do you kill?" The young female looked up at Illumi "What do you mean?" He looked down at her "I mean is there a type of people you'd prefer to kill?" She asked, he pondered for a moment then answered "I do not prefer to kill children or babies. I am fine with killing adults and some teenagers" Illumi said once again looking forward "So....If Dad were to give you a mission to kill a baby......you'd do it?" He looked down at the saddened female.

It was true that Illumi had killed a few children including babies but he did feel some remorse for doing so after all he did some what have a heart and he happened to show this side of himself to his youngest sister he had only meet about a week ago. It was never his choice to whom he would kill it all depended on what Silva wanted him to do and he wouldn't defy him, no one could.

If the first time in years something changed in Illumi and Y/n was the first to see it "Aniki...your eyes...." She looked at them mesmerized he looked down at the female. His always dark and dull eyes had for a moment shown a glint of light in them, for a second he had looked like any other adult. A view Y/n was thankful to see "Aniki could you smile more for me?" She asked looking deeper into his eyes, he only stood still feeling the stare of the young female "I....will try" He finally spoke bringing a smile on her face.

"Thank you Illumi" She said. 

Ever since Illumi had told her to call him Aniki instead she only did so barely ever saying his real name. The sound of her voice calling his name was calming for him. He was glad to her it.

......................

The next day would be Milluki's turn as they had come up with an order starting from the oldest to the youngest.

The Otaku You Will Become

Milluki