Chapter 41

Chapter 41:

~Kade~

I can't fucking believe she's pregnant. And with twins. I didn't have to keep her tied to the bed for as long as I thought. Not that it will stop me. As soon as I get her back into bed I'll be tying her up again. I noticed she particularly liked the spreader bar. 

We're on our way to my mother's garden and she's pulling me along, eager to get there for food. Which makes me chuckle.

"What's so funny?" She asks, not slowing down her pace.

"Nothing, love. But the food is not going anywhere so you can slow down" I tell her. She looks at me like I'm crazy and says

"But I'm fucking hungry. So the sooner I get there the sooner I can stuff my face. So mush" I raise my eyebrow and say

"Love. I'm not a husky!"

"You're a wolf, it's pretty much the same thing. In fact…" She stops and goes behind me.

"What are you-" She jumps on my back and I catch her legs. She then points forward and shouts 

"MUSH, MUSH! hahaha" My father laughs and when I don't move, She tries to move me by moving her body back and forth.

"Come on, Kade. Move" 

"I'm not impressed with you telling me to mush!" I say.

"What if I say ... Pwitty pweas, daddy. Mush?" I sigh and start moving. She has me there. Talking in a baby voice as if the twins want me to do it. I'd do anything for them and she may not know it yet, but she has me wrapped around her finger already. 

"Yayyy" She cheers with a giggle. It doesn't take long to get to the garden and as soon as she sees the table filled with buffet food, she jumps off my back and rushes over. She picks up a chicken and bacon bite and is about to put it in her mouth as she looks over the rest of the table and stops just as it reaches her mouth when I say.

"Babe. Can you not wait for a few more minutes, until we're all seated?"

"Leave the girl be, Kade. She's hungry and has growing pups to feed. Go ahead, dear. Just ignore him" She sticks her tongue out at me and pops it in her mouth with a moan. I shake my head and take a seat, pulling her down into my lap as she continues to pick different things and eats them. 

"I'll just fetch your mother" My father says as he heads off to my mother who is no doubt at her second favourite part of the garden. Which is the same as where we are but quiet without the waterfall and made of warm woods instead of the stone that's here. I go to pick up something to eat when she smacks my hand away.

"What do you think you're doing?" She says.

"Getting food" She looks at the food and says

"Seriously? I have to share?" 

"Yes, love. This is for all of us. Can I eat something now?" 

"I guess.." She replies. I reach again, more cautious this time but she lets me eat. Eyeing me the whole time like I'm stealing her food. Mother and Father come around the corner and sit down with us and when my mother greets Kyah, she shoves another bite in her mouth and waves. My mother gives a tinkling laugh and turns to me.

"Congratulations on your mating, darling. Why have you come out of your room so soon though?" So father hasn't told her. 

"Well, other than the fact I made her pass out because I didn't let her eat, drink or sleep, I was too busy ravishing her. She wants to see her friends and there have been some developments" my mother watches Kyah with amused fascination as she eats. Then turns to me and says.