Chapter 29

~Kade~

Her little speech about it not being a competition really does put her above the rest. Because a true Luna. No. A true Queen, doesn't think In such a way. They don't hold themselves above all others or need to prove themselves, they see everyone as equal and protect no matter how good they are, they would give their life if need be and as much as she dislikes Cherri, I bet she would still protect her if the need arises. She reminds me of my mother in those respects.

Now I'm watching her pathetic strikes as the boys teach her and it has me rethinking the part in her file, about her liking fighting and that maybe I may need to keep an eye on her in the future, because I can't have her hurt and she is most definitely the type to put herself in danger for others. Take what she did for me as an example.

It's almost pitiful watching her. I can agree that she's doing better than the other females already, she just looks like she isn't really trying, but she does hold herself correctly. Maybe she just likes to watch fighting? I'm going to have to test her myself because it's driving me crazy. If I was to pick one of the twins, they will go easy on her and I want to see what she can really do. That's also the reason I didn't teach her myself, no matter how much I wanted to. I know it will piss her off more. And I can't tell you how much I'm loving the fact she keeps calling me hers and referring to me as her mate.

"Me too. And we won't hurt her, plus you know we can rile her up even more, if we goad her by telling her just how easy she's making it for us... ooh tell her you expected more from her." Asher chimes in

"Yes. That might work. This is going to be fun" My father then stops everyone and announces that all the females are going to show what they've learnt. I didn't think it was starting until tomorrow, but what he says goes. I step over to her and stroke her cheek just needing to touch her and tell her it's time to show me her secrets. Meaning her true skills and then I tell her I'll go easy on her. She growls and I mean actually fucking growls at me, making me chuckle. Who knew she had it in her.

Then she throws a little tantrum about watching the fights and being bored. Which tells me it's not watching that she likes, so I must be correct in my assumption that she can hold her own. I pick her up and put her over my shoulder, swatting her arse for good measure and tell her I'll make sure she's not bored. So I link to the twins to block her from the view of everyone and to not turn around until I say they can and to mind their own business.

Fuck, I can't get enough of her. The need to mate with her is getting stronger by the hour, that I can't keep my hands off of her and I'm finding any excuse I can to touch her. I put her on her feet then pull her to me by her hips so I can put my hand down her shorts and I think her scent is getting stronger, but I can't tell her that as she might freak out and luckily no one notices.

Then I tell her to be quiet when I know she can't, as she's always been very vocal. That along with the excitement of possibly being caught is heightening all her senses. Plus I don't want any of the others seeing her like this. Her expressions of ecstasy are for my eyes only. I may just kill them if someone does look. I'm also starting to realise that I only care about her needs. I used to make sure I got off and if the female didn't, I didn't care. I've been more focused on making her feel good and Yes my mate is so fucking responsive to my touch, I probably could have her cumming on demand. But I'm infinitely more satisfied watching and making her come apart than getting off myself. The fact I keep her on the brink of cumming for 15 minutes and she doesn't even realise it, has me feeling smug to no end.

When I know we are going to be up soon, i speed up my fingers and am fucking loving her linking to me. She's so delirious she doesn't even know what she's saying. But I understood. She means she can't be quiet and is about to cum, which I already knew as that was my intention. That's when I pinch her tight little bundle of nerves and I feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers. Knowing she's about to cry out her release I fist her hair and smash my mouth to hers, barely catching it in time. I don't give her long to come down as we're going to be called any second now. I decide to return the favour again and suck my fingers into my mouth, tasting her and fuck I love it. I tell the twins it's safe and she groans, making them turn and look at her.