Chapter 17

~Kyah~

"Yes. To mate one has to have the mating bite, which is a very deep bite and be having sex for the bond to complete-" I hold my finger up to him.

"Hold that thought, for one moment, would you?" I say all sweetly. I turn back and open the bedroom door. Kade looks up from his position on the bed.

"Father what are yo-" he cuts off when I pick up a picture frame off the unit just inside the door and hurl it at him.

"Kyah. What the fuck-" He exclaims, managing to knock it out of the way with his arm

"You tried to fully fucking mate with me?" I screech at him. 

"Now Kyah-" he ducks when I pick up another one and throw that too. He stands and bats the next one out of the way.

"Don't fucking, now Kyah me, you son of a bitch. You weren't going to tell me were you? You're not making me like you- stop. Kade. Don't come any fucking closer. Ka-" he strides towards me and I throw one after the other at him and he continues to knock them away with his arm or hand. When he reaches me he grabs my throat knocking the next thing I was about to throw at him out of my hand and pulls me Into his face, kissing me. I melt into him. He really is a bastard. And I'll never tell him this but my god do my toes curl when he kisses me all dominantly like this.

"Calm down, little mate. Like you, I get carried away in the moment and as I was stopped I didn't feel the need to tell you. I apologise. Now be a good girl and give me a kiss" He demands. And I don't think I just lean forward and press my lips to his. With a growl he tangles his fingers in my hair and deepens the kiss, my hands go to the nape of his neck and into his hair and I try to grind into him. Woah. What am I doing? Why am I kissing him? I pull back, breathing heavy.

"What are you doing? Let go of me" I exclaim.

"I'm proving a point. When I'm around you. Especially when we are intimate. All I see and want. Is you. You feel the same, you said it yourself. And for your information, I wanted you before I even knew you were mine. So it's not just because of the bond" 

"How when the first time I met you-"

"We're given all the information they retrieve during your exam. I told you the only reason I was where you found me was because I couldn't get you out of my head. I wanted her to be you. I'm sorry we met that way. Forgive me." He kisses me softly, pulling me into his arms and I nod. He's saying all the right things and it's making me want him that much more. It's a shame his dad is here. I'm tempted to jump him right now. With a smirk at me and without taking his eyes from mine he says

"Did you need something, father? Because we might be a little busy-" 

"Actually I came to see Kyah. So if you don't mind I'd like to speak with her" 

"Me? Why?"

"Come with me and we shall discuss it" He turns and walks down the hall towards the stairs.

"I better-"

"Yes you better go after him. Hurry back to me. I need to show you how much I want you for you" He kisses me and then smacks my arse as I go to follow after his dad. 

"Rude" I say and he chuckles.

"You love it really" with a smile of my own I head down the stairs to find him at the front door. 

"Err. Are we going somewhere?"

"Yes dear. I don't wish for Kade to hear what I wish to discuss with you. So we shall go to my office which is just over the road." He points to a large building. I check the road and there's quite a few people about.