Chapter 33

~Kyah~

"Follow me lady's. Looks like your Alpha's are already at the table." I walk towards the table as Kade stands and growls menacingly 

"Stop fucking touching me. I won't ask again!" 

"I know you feel the connection we have. Jaxon will have her next and if you choose me, I'll make it worth your while" she says with a tone of seduction as she runs her hands up his chest, sending pain through me again. I growl when I get closer and Arya surges forward and pulls Kade to us and locks lips with him. He's shocked for about a second before he's kissing us back. She shoves him down into his chair and straddles his lap, kissing him again.

"Arya, that's enough. Stop it!"
"No. He's ours. I won't allowed her to keep touching him"
"I had it handled"
"Really? We can mate with him then?"
"Not yet. No. Now stop" I'm back to myself and having to go with it now that she just mauled him in front of everyone, I growl.

"Do you see the difference? He wants   me. Not you. Now stop fucking touching what's mine and fuck off back to second place, because that's all you'll ever be. And I really won't be nice next time, you'll end up with more than a bruised face and ego. I'll tear your fucking throat out" then I turn to Kade, still straddling his lap and say

"What did I tell you about her touching you?" 

"She snuck up on me, baby. I didn't know she was going to do that. And what happened to your face" He growls that last bit. I pull my whole body tighter against him, making sure I rub my pussy on his hard cock and say.

"Is your super hearing not working? You'd have heard her stepping closer to you. And then you let her run her hands up your chest. If you want the whore, Kade, as I know she's dying to have a cock Inside her and she doesn't care who's, hell I wouldn't be surprised if she's had Jaxons in her arse as there's no rules against it. But just tell me that's what you want and I'll rej-" he presses his mouth to mine, stopping what I was about to say.

"I don't fucking want her. Only you. She won't touch me again-"

"See that she fucking doesn't. Or I swear-"

"She won't. I was just distracted with Jaxon so she managed to sneak up on me." Satisfied with his reply, I climbed from his lap and sat next to him. Then turned to everyone at the table. Caren and Belinda, along with most of the table were smirking. While Cherri sat down glaring at me. 

"Love, you didn't answer me about your face" I look at him and say

"Cherri cornered Ren and Bee here, telling them that Jack and Chris can't decide for themselves who's worthy of them and chose wrong. Right Cherri? Apparently they're ugly and must have done something to gain their attention, over her possy of bully's. I've volunteered to teach them some things, so in future, if they need to protect and stick up for themselves against such bullies, then they can."

"You should have seen her take on all five of them. It was very entertaining. They didn't know what hit them" Ren laughs. Belinda joins her and says

"I could hardly believe it. We were just about to step in but she took them down so quickly, we didn't get the chance."

"I just did what anyone in my position would have done. Like I told Cherri, I intercede I don't start them. I don't like and can not tolerate bullies. You seem awfully quiet over there, Cherri. Are you OK?" I smirk. I look at the other Alphas and see them looking at Cherri with disdain. Kade places his hand on my thigh again but this time starts tickling my bare thighs.

"Seriously. I'm starving and if you make me miss my dinner, because you keep touching me, and you know how my needy body reacts, I will stab you with a fork." He suppresses a smirk and faces forward, leaving his hand where it is.