Chapter 21

~Kyah~

"Ok... Please explain this shhh-stuff.. if you… can, because… I think it's.. getting worse! How do I... get it to stop?" I ask through the pain. With a sigh she asks

"Have you accepted Kade?"

"No... Yes... Kind of.... I was... intimate with him this morning... and gave him permission... Not realising that it meant accepting him… so not fully… until we were arguing.. then I realised… Fuuuuck!.. sorry" Holy shit, I swear he's doing this on purpose. It wasn't this bad before.

"Don't apologise sweetie. I'm no stranger to profanities. Now, I'm going to have to get Kade to come back here and help yo-"

"No. No. Please… don't do that.. I'll be fine.. I wasn't this bad.. before… it will pass.." I say, closing my eyes. Damn it now I'm getting a headache

"I'm going to kill him" She mutters under her breath, so quietly I almost didn't catch it.

"Oh god... That means he did something... to make it.. worse.. didn't he?" I say angrily, looking at her. She looks at me shocked. Why I have no idea, maybe because I'm right? I lean my head back and close my eyes again as it helps a little.

"Yo-you heard me just then?" She whispers. I blink my eyes open and look up at her.

"What? Say-saying you were going… to kill him?... I'm first… in line for that. Why what's…. He d-hiss?" I feel a sharp tug on that stupid invisible line and closing my eyes I imagine I grab it with everything iv got and yank it back hard. It's silent for a minute or so and the I geat

"Well I never…"

"What's that?" I ask, feeling exhausted, I think I just need a nap. And the pain is starting to subside. Thank god. I knew it would, so maybe he didn't do anything and it was just an after effect of my partial acceptance of him.

"Can you do whatever it was you just did again?" She rushes out.

"What makes you think I tried to do anything?" 

"Just humor me please" She asks with amusement in her voice. I shrug and imagine grabbing that invisible line again, but this time, I collect as much strength as I can and really pull on it. At the same time I remember what happened this morning and how turned on I was about 10 minutes ago and feel as it pulses through the line. 

"Hahaha. Unbelievable. You my dear have some tricks up your sleeve. I wonder. What did you do?" She laughs and just before I answer, she snorts. I open my eyes again to see she's covering her mouth with her hand.

"I grabbed the invisible string he or Asher kept pulling on and yanked it back. I was also thinking of this morning and before I came up here. He sent desire through to me before, so i imagined sending it back. What would make it one thousand times better though, is if I was a wolf and could actually make him experience what he does to-" I watch as her eyes follow something from the courtyard and up behind me. And before I could finish telling her, the door slams open with a loud bang, scaring the shit out of me. 

I turn and see Kade, chest heaving and I can't tell if he's looking at me with rage or a mixture of that and desire. And when his eyes flash I know Asher is right there with him at the surface. His mum has an amused look on her face.

"I told you I didn't need your help, Kade. What are you even doing here? Your dad can't have spoken to you that quickly. I haven't even. Eeek!" He pounces forward trapping me on the seat, getting right in my face, then he starts sniffing me. I try to push him away but he pins my hands to the armrests.

"Kade! What are you doing? Stop sniffing me." I say as I struggle to get free of his hold

"Definitely human. So how? Your guess is as good as mine. Did you want us mate? No she doesn't, I thought you were fine. How did you do it?" Holy brain fuck. That's a first. They're both talking through him at the same time, Asher's voice more growly. I'm totally dumbfounded and lost for words right now.