Chapter 18

~Kade~

When she wakes up this morning I keep my eyes closed waiting to see what reaction I get. When nothing happens and she finishes stretching out, I pull her back to my chest. I notice how she held her breath which was fucking adorable and then I have to try super fucking hard to keep my heart rate steady as she lays her head on my chest.

What happened next, I was not expecting. And I just managed to hold in the gasp that wanted to leave my mouth when I felt her small soft hand glide over my hip. And when she traces the v and her finger teases under the top seam of my boxers, I have to grit my teeth to stop the growl wanting to rip out of me. Then she smoothes them up my stomach and chest, where she lingers for a second before it glides up my throat and brushes against my scruff. Then ever so softly she brushes her finger over my lips.

When her breathing gets heavy and I feel her leg rising over mine, I think I might just die. Especially when I can feel her pussy, which I know is still bare, press on my growing hardness and I can smell how wet she's getting. I can't keep my eyes closed for much lo-.
She just kissed me. My eyes pop open and I watch as she pulls back a little... regretfully. Then her eyes locked on mine and my goddess, the scent of her arousal just got stronger. I'm doing everything I can to remain still and calm. Even Asher is smashing against the barrier wanting to just flip her over and take her.

I need to go at her pace though, as it will only work against me. Because when she finds out what we almost did last night. She's gonna fucking flip. I can't stop the racing of my heart or the way my breathing gets faster, as keeping her eyes locked on mine, she leans in again and kisses me. Don't move. Don't move. Don't move. I chant to myself. Then she does it again. And again. I can't stand it a second longer, no longer able to restrain myself.

So I grab her head and seal her lips to mine, licking across the seam waiting for entrance. She opens up without hesitation and I trace her mouth with my tongue, she tries to take over but Asher is having none of that and I flip her under me at the same time. When her hips rise up, I press down onto her and keep grinding my hardness into her soaking wet pussy. There's only the thin piece of material, now drenched in her arousal, that's stopping me from slipping through her wet folds. I kiss and nibble on her neck.

"Kade. Please." She begs. And hearing my name as she pleads to me. I'm in fucking heaven right now. So taking her wrists in my hands i pin them to the bed and breathing in her intoxicating scent as I run my nose up the side of her neck, i nip her ear and huskily whisper

"Please what Kyah? You have to say it" she can't say i forced her if she asks for it.

"I want to cu-" I shake my head, silly women, I know that!.

"I know what you want babe. But you need to tell me how you want me to do it" I say, as I put my hand that's not holding her wrists down, between her legs and skim my fingers up her slit. When her hips rise up, trying to get my fingers inside her, I pull them back just enough to keep teasing her with the tips of my fingers, as I know it will drive her wild. And like I said, i won't really touch her until she tells me exactly what she wants.

"Argh. For fuck sake Kade. Make me cum or get off-" I really do love her feisty little mouth and before she can finish that sentence I kiss her and plunge 2 fingers into her, making her moan. When I feel her pussy tightening, getting ready for her orgasm, I slow my pace down and she snaps, whining

"Argh. Kade you bastard! Give me your fingers back and bite me" There's my needy little mate and she finally fucking said it. She wants me to bite her, willingly. With a dark chuckle I push my fingers back in, as deep as I can. But I need her to acknowledge that she's willingly letting me, Kade, not Asher do this.