Chapter 32

~Kyah~

God he drives me insane. I do have fun teasing him in front of his dad though. He does it to me so often I thought I'd see how he reacted and let's say he gets it now and maybe he will stop doing it. And I know I keep saying it, but I have got to stop goading and teasing him. When I called bullsuit on his threat, where I embarrassed myself by saying it out loud, which was definitely unintentional. I did not expect him to grab my hand and drag me to his father's office.

I love every second of it. Him pinning me to the door before opening it, then carrying me and sitting in the chair. I really wanted to fuck him. I think it's getting stronger and stronger, everytime we're together. He makes me cum, before he demands I get on my knees. And I get so fucking excited I'm ready to cum. Again. I really enjoyed having his dick in my mouth, I must say. I've never really enjoyed giving head before, but he has a way of making me desperate for it. And my god, the taste of him! It's insane how much I can't get enough. Have you ever had sweet and salted popcorn? Well that's what I'd liken it to. When he told me to stop and not touch myself, that only he can make me cum. Literally just as I was about to brush my fingers over my sensitive clit, was one of the most excruciatingly hot and intense moments of my life. I was tempted to see what he would do if I ignored him, but knowing we have little time, I decided I'd save that test for another time.

When he finished cumming in my mouth, I was still desperately needy to cum again. So I said his name with need, because If he didn't do it soon, I'd throw caution and time out the window and I'd do it myself. Luckily I don't have to, as he pulls me up and pushes me back until I hit the desk. It was really sexy and he managed to work me up even more than I was, as he pushed his fingers inside of me. He is so close to kissing me but doesn't, making me feel like I'm about to burst into flames, as he asks if this is what I needed. He then puts his mouth to my neck and scrapes his teeth, making me think he's about to bite me and put me out of my misery, but he doesn't, the bastard. I tell him not to tease me and thankfully he listens and he bites, making me scream in ecstasy. Then he has to get another one out of me by dropping to his knees and sucking my still pulsing clit into his mouth. He's such a fucker. We then straightened our clothes and went out the door so we could get back to the dinner in time.

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I ate, as Kade has been full on the whole time and I've been in the infirmary more often than not. With his hand in mine, we walk into the hall and everyone is staring at us. So I turn my face up to Kade and ask him.

"Why is everyone staring at us? Do we reek of sex or something?" Kade looks down at me and smiles.

"Beats me, love" He leads us back towards his mum and dad's table and when we get there his dad looks at me, amusement written on his face as he suppresses a laugh and his mum rolls her eyes and looks at him with an exasperated expression. OK I must be missing something here. When we reach them his mum sighs.

"For pity's sake, Kade. Really? It's not enough that you attack her, what seems like every 5 minutes, but you have to embarrass the poor girl even more? Why did you not tell her?" She raises her eyebrow in question and I'm like 'tell me what? I look at Kade and he smirks at me then replies.

"And why would I do that? I love the 'just sucked dick' look." My eyes bulge out of their sockets at his words. I don't know why I'm so shocked. He's obviously not going to change so I may as well just go along for the ride. With a sigh I ask.

"And what look might that be?" Just as Kade opens his mouth to answer, I hear from behind me.

"Baby girl, what happened to your hair?" My hair? What's he going on ab- Fucksticks! Kade grabbed my head when he was shoving his dick down my throat. How could I have forgotten and not tidied it up? I turn to Kade and punch him in the arm. He rubs it and laughs saying