Chapter 10

~Kade~

That, crazy... infuriating... pain in the arse mate of mine. I didn't mean to go all fucking possessive, caveman on her. OK maybe I did. But it was worse because of Asher. He's as much at fault as I am. And yes OK so I was fucking the bitch but he didn't exactly stop me. He was all for it. Why doesn't she see that!? Why does he get away with it?

"You're just jealous she likes me better. And lucky for me you're getting all the blame. Fuck did I enjoy marking her though. You enjoyed it too. You just had to take a back seat. Maybe that is how we can win her over. Let me run the show for a while. But seriously. Quit sulking" He was eager for me to agree. But no way am I not going to get her to fall for me and let her fall for him. Part of me or not, I'm the one in control. But we're a package deal. What was he thinking about taking control anyway? He's supposed to answer to me, not the other way around. I haven't been this out of control or sync with my wolf since I was in my younger years. When first turning, you have to learn to control your wolf or they will control you. Those that can't, end up turning into wild animals. Losing themselves to their wolf. It does happen. But we lose our loved one forever. It happened to my father's younger brother. And in his state he went feral and killed a few people. I don't like feeling this out of sorts with him again. It was hard enough the first time. And makes me dangerous to those around me.

"No fucking way. And stop forcing me to let you have control. Your my wolf for fuck sake." I growl at him

"Yes I'm your wolf. But you would be nothing without me. Don't forget that. And if she wants me, you can't stop me. I'm stronger than you if I need to be when it comes to our mate. Which again you wouldn't have if it wasn't for me!" He's not wrong, but I don't have to like it. And he shouldn't be acting this way anyway. Me and him are supposed to be a team. But I can't do this with him right now. I need a game plan.

"Arghhh. I can't deal with you right now, Asher. Fuck off." I'm so fucking angry at them both. Him for being a selfish, greedy dick and her for being stubborn and infuriating.

"With pleasure." he sneers and retreats to the back of my mind bringing up images of his marking on repeat. Which is fucking distracting and making me even more fucking mad. That should have been me. And she should be mated to me already. It was fucking hot. I'm not denying that. His animal traits come through to me and they are as much of a turn on for me as they are for him. But I'm Seething. Especially when the bastard starts repeating her words to me.

'You C.A.N.T can't.
'His is welcome and yours isn't.That's right.'

Fuck he's loving this. This is the first time anyone has ever made a differentiation between us. He's relishing that she wanted him. Kissed him and accepted his marking and pleasure.

I'm going to attack her again or hurt someone if she keeps rejecting me and telling me to piss off. So I storm off down the hall, growling as I go and ready to snap or punch any fucker that gets in my way or says one wrong thing to me! I make my way to the throne room to grab my bag and when I get there I slam open the doors and forcefully sit on the step leading up to the thrones. Then I get up and start pacing. Only to sit down again and then get up again. I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to do about Kyah and Asher. I just can't seem to sit still. And this pent up anger is a fuse that's burning quickly and I feel sorry for the fucker that is in my blast radius. Arrggghhh. I smash my fist into the wall.

"Care to explain what the wall did to you? Or are you going to keep pacing, growling and smashing things? Your mother and I are happy to sit and watch you fix everything you break." I spin around to see my parents sitting in the thrones. What... when.... I didn't even...