Chapter 28

~Kyah~

She's still nattering incessantly in my head and by the time we get to the training grounds I'm mentally exhausted.

"Arya! Please just... Can we talk about everything later please. I have a headache and I need to concentrate right now"

"sure thing. Though I'll stick around, not like I can go anywhere, but I can lend you some strength and speed."

"Thanks. But only if I ask you for help, OK?"

"fine!" Now that I know she's a wolf, I can almost see that she's laying on her paws pouting.

"Babe?" Kade calls. I blink up at him and say

"Yeah"

"You ok? We can skip out on the training tod-"

"No fucking way. I'm fine Kade. Just a little headache is all"

"If you're sure?"

"Positive... I promise I'm fine, I'll tell you if that changes OK" I look around the large training field as we walk past all the men fighting and I can even see most of the women and their 'Alphas'. I really do hate calling them that. I'll stick with their names. When we meet up with 'the boys' at section 7, they hug me and then Kade turns to me and says

"So the boys and myself, will train you here in hand to hand combat with all the other female's, just the basics. They've got quite a head start on you so hopefully it won't take long to catch you up. We will also show you ways to defend yourself against our shifted forms. And then come tomorrow you will be learning and practicing what you've learnt, on and with the other females. At the end of each day you will be paired with someone new and the winner will receive points. We have a leader board that is being set up now and will always be on display as it will change depending on what trials and tests are done on who and when. Are you still following?"

"I don't really care about where I come on the stupid leader board. I'm here to learn and don't think any of them should be thinking of this as a Competition, it puts too much pressure on you and at the end of the day everyone's skills are going to be different. Everyone will flourish in some aspect of these trials so a point base system is ridiculous. No, I'm happy to stay at the bottom thanks. So just teach me and tell me where I have to be and when. Otherwise I don't need explanations on why we're doing anything and how it affects us and the leaderboard. Capeesh. Plus you're already mine, so why do i need to get myself on top-'' He growls and slams his mouth to mine. He then pulls back with a smirk on his face and all I'm thinking is that kiss wasn't nearly long enough. but I won't tell him that.

"What was that for? And you really should stop attacking my mouth when everyone's around. We're supposed to be training for crying out loud"

"You have no idea what your little speech truly means. And the kiss was for calling me yours. So no. I won't stop, I will be attacking your mouth as often as I possibly can. I only care about training you because it's what you want."

"Otherwise I'd have you tied to my bed where I can feast on you for hours. You smell deliciously edible right now." He links to me devilishly, leaving me a little tongue tied.

"You... that's... fair... ohmygod.... Urgh! Stop that!" He chuckles and steps back, nodding to the twins to step forward.

"Ok so we will start with punches. Just hit our palms." I look at Kade and raise my eyebrow. Every other woman is training with the Alphas, while their coordinator's watch. I shrug my shoulders and hit Jake's palm.

"Good but you need to put more strength behind it. Being the first time you're doing this though it was a solid hit and you're holding your fist the right way so well done" Jake says encouragingly. I smirk because it's not my first time. but I'm not showing all my cards. Like I said, I don't need to be top of the class. With a bored look on my face I just wait. Josh then holds his palm up and says