Chapter 12

For BelindaDay6 my first commenter on wattpad and my anystories followers. Shelia, Jymi; you did make me laugh, Luna 10, Batgirl, Jeanine, Lena, Kay, Katie!!! 🤣, Nikita, Crystal. And many more. Thank you.

Chapter 12

~Kade~

After speaking to my father I went and had a quick shower. I told her she had an hour and I didn't like to be kept waiting, not that she's brought straight to me. But hopefully her coordinators will bring her to me at the collection hall on time. They have 10 minutes left. The room is a large hall with a balcony for Jason to stand and do his thing. He will tell them about the Alpha trials and inform the females of the marking the wolf will give for winning the bid, the first time is always done without them knowing It's coming, as they are apprehensive of not knowing what to expect.

It can be scary I guess for the first time but once that's out of the way they will find they love it, so no need to worry going forth. My mate knows exactly what she's got coming. I can't fucking wait to do it again and neither can Asher, so much so that he's being a dick about it. He has his side of the bond started so he keeps tugging on it, which is no doubt driving her insane and making her want to come to us.

So I get dressed and make my way to the hall. As I walk towards Jaxon, I get a slight whiff of my mate, making my eyes zone in on him. He must feel my glare as he looks up at me and when he sees it's me he smirks.

"Kade"

"Jaxon" I glower at him, wondering what he's up to and why the closer I get, the stronger the scent of my mate gets. Not wanting to fight with him as my father would be livid. I grit my teeth and keep walking

"Why did you even bother to show? You've already thoroughly marked her, so after the trial spiel, I can personally retrieve her from the coordinators and bring her to you? Wouldn't want the almighty Kade going out of his way for a mate he doesn't want. But enjoy your night with her. She won't sleep with you so I'm not worried about you tainting her just yet. She hates your guts, just so you know. Why is that?" I don't even get past him before he starts his taunting. I stop in front of him and say

"You wish, Jaxon. I plan to mark her again. To make sure everyone knows she's mine. As by the smell of it, not everyone has gotten the fucking memo. Touch her again and I will kill you... As for sleeping with each other I think that's our business and I don't plan on discussing anything more about her with you. She's mine, so stay away..." I get 2 steps away from him before I can't take it. I need to know. So with a growl I turn back to him and say in a demanding tone

"Grrrr. Why can I smell her on you? I want an answer now" His face doesn't change from that irritating smirk that I seriously want to punch off his face.

"You know... everyone knows you've marked her. I just don't care. I will be challenging you for her when it comes to it. As for her scent..." He puts his fingers to his nose and inhales, making it look like his eyes are rolling into the back of his head in pleasure.

"She was in just your top when I bumped into her and told her I would be having her. And to my surprise I found her bare beneath, so I ran my fingers through her sweet little cunt." With a snarl I go for him and punch him straight In the face.

"DONT EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER. SHE'S MINE!" I roar as climb on him and punch him over and over. He then manages to block me and he bursts into his wolf which throws me off of him. We stand off against each other as he snarls and growls.

"Don't think for one second that I'm scared of you, Kade. She will be mine one way or another. And I can't wait to mark her and then sink my cock into her tight little pu-" He taunts through the Alpha link. That's it. I see red and shift midair as I dive for him. We're snarling, biting and ripping into each other when there comes an almighty roar.