Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

~Kyah~

OH...
MY…
FUCKING...
GOD...

I have never. Never felt so much fucking need. Arya is no help whatsoever. She's just annoyingly goading me and pushing me to fuck him. And god do I want to. The teasing to begin with was just harmless fun. But when he pulls me to the end of the bed and grabs my throat to get in my face… Yeah I'm super turned on and then he ripped my dress open, exposing my boobs. And I'm like a bitch in heat! Then he sucks my nipple into his mouth, and my clit starts pulsing. When he steps back and removes his clothes… damn I want him so fucking bad. 

"Let's mate with him, Kyah. Please. You know you want it"
"No"
"No. I want this and I want that. What about what I want? I want to have his dick down our throat again. I want to ride his cock. Just let me" I feel a smash against my mind? I'm not sure how to explain it, as she tried to break through and take over. I lay back on the bed, then he's back and ripping the rest of my dress away so he can rub and shove his fingers up inside me. I have to fist the sheets, it feels so intense already. Then he pulls me up and kisses me and I'm about ready to explode.

But the arsehole stops and comments about me going to bed! Arghhhh! I'm desperate for him. He went to pull away so I grabbed him and flung him to the bed. I got so excited I ripped his boxers off and I understand why he does that to me all the time because it's hot. I watch as his dick springs free and my mother starts watering, so with a lick of my lips I suck him straight into my mouth. He groans and that just excites me even more. 

I know he's expecting me to stop because he did it to me but I'm enjoying this way too much to stop. I wasn't lying to him when I said I enjoyed the taste of him and It doesn't take me long to get him worked up and when I feel him about to explode I take him as deep as I can and am rewarded with him shooting it right down my throat. I hum at the taste. I fuckingnlive it. 

*"Our turn, climb on him and get the friction we need. Get a taste of what his dick will feel like nestled between our legs. I want him now Kyah!"*

"Will you shut up. I'll fuck him when I want to, not because you want me to. The sooner you accept that, the sooner I'll do it. So stop pressuring me Arya" I snap at her and do what she suggested. I really do want to fuck him. I've never wanted it as much as I do right now. I get him where I need him so he hits my clit as I rock and really start moving my hips. When his hands go to my hips I'm.silently wishing he would just move me a slide in. He moves them to my boobs and plays and pinches my nipples and I'm so close to exploding. If I lean forward slightly I can probably push back and get him inside me. Oh fuck it feels so fucking good. 

"I told you. I only want what you want, Kyah. Lean forward. Go on." I can feel her trying to push and take control. She's making this more difficult but also making me dig my heels in more.

"Arya! Enough. I told you, the more you fucking push, the less likely I am to want to. Don't make me tell you again!" Why isn't she getting this? I'm stubborn as hell and won't do it on principle. So she needs to shut the fuck up. And let me make the decision. 

"Baby…. I need… oh fuck… you to stop.. before I can't con… control myself or Asher… from fucking…." Oh god. I love making him lose control and if it wasn't for Arya I might have just let him fuck me. But I'm so close I can't stop. I don't want to. So I tell him I can't and speed up, chasing that imminent release. Hoping I'm not torturing him for much longer. But all of a sudden I'm flipped onto my back and I can see Asher has taken control. Fucking Arya and her big mouth. I could be riding him already if she- oh shit, yes.