Chapter 16

~Kyah~

I wake up to a tickle on my face and something heavy resting over my side. I'm super comfy and don't want to move but I need to stretch. So rolling onto my back I stretch out, with a yawn. Holy shit I feel amazeballs. That's definitely the best night's sleep I've had for quite some time. Wondering what the hell is under me as it's hard and uncomfortable, I blink my eyes open and look around to find I'm in Kade's bed. I know it's his because he's laying right beside me. His arm being the thing that's under my back. 

Then yesterday all came back to me. Lining up. Being picked. Finding him fucking some bitch. The bidding. The orgasms, my god how can I forget the amount of orgasms I've had in the last 24 hours. I probably hold the world fucking record.

I look at him and he seems quite peaceful this way. No annoying smirks or looks of anger. Why can't he always be this way? I definitely like him better-. He lifts his arm back around me, pulling me into him again and I hold my breath, just laying there on his chest. I'm expecting him to open his eyes but he doesn't. I slowly release my breath and relax. He's still sleeping. Phew. This is actually quite nice, being wrapped in his arms. I softly lay my head down and listen to the steady beating of his heart. 

My hands, having a mind of their own, start exploring his body. He really is the sexyest man I've ever seen. They glide over his hips, tracing the sexy v that disappears down his boxers. Up his ripped abs, and over his pecs. I check to make sure he's still asleep and continue to smooth my hand up the column of his neck and brush my hand over his stubbled chin, liking the feel of the roughness against the palm of my hand and then intrace his lips with the tip of my finger. They look warm and inviting and so soft compared to the rest of him which is rough and aggressive and possessive. My god, just thinking about kissing him is getting me all hot and bothered.

My breathing gets heavy and I bend my knee as I glide it up his lean muscular thigh. Which has my still bare core so close to dick right now. I want so badly to press myself closer, putting just a little pressure on my little bundle of nerves. I lick and bite my lip, debating on whether I'm feeling brave enough to press my lips to his. Fuck it. He won't exactly stop me and I plan to do it so quickly and briefly he should stay asleep anyway. 

I lean forward slowly and hesitate a paper's width from his lips. Then I lightly kiss him, tingles shoot through my body and I just about catch the moan that leaves my mouth. I lean back thinking I shouldn't have done that, to look up and see his eyes open, watching me. I am so turned on right now it's ridiculous. He doesn't move or say anything but the rise and fall of his chest gets quicker. I lean forward again and he doesn't take his eyes from mine. I peck his lip, then again and again, until he growls, taking control. 

His hands go to my hair and he pulls me to him, deepening the kiss. Then he manages to turn and slip me beneath him at the same time as he slips his tongue Into my mouth. I raise my hips up and getting the hint he presses down on me. It feels so good. I don't want it to stop. He starts trailing kisses and nipping down my neck as I continue to grind myself against him.

"Kade. Please." I pant. Taking my wrists in his hands he pins them to the bed above me. Running his nose up the side of my neck he nips my ear and huskily says

"Please what Kyah? You have to say it" I so shouldn't be doing this. Not after what he did, but I instigated it this time. I just can't help but want him, even if he is a giant, frustratingly, infuriating, sexy pain in my arse. 

"I want to cu-"

"I know what you want babe. But you need to tell me how you want me to do it" He says as he skims his fingers over my entrance. I go to lift my hips and press into his hand but he pulls his hand away, just out of reach that I can feel the tips of his fingers tickling me still, the fucker. See what I mean?