36 SNAPE TROUBLES

"Happy Halloween! Let the dining begin!" With a wave of Dumbledore's hand, piles and piles of food, deserts, sweets, drinks appeared.

Houses were mixed together, friends sitting beside each other, and everyone dug into their meals.

You, Remus, Peter, and Regulus had decided to skip lunch and breakfast so you'd be able to eat whatever you wanted, and you were delighted.

You all nearly inhaled the food. It was so incredibly good. You ate slices of pie and cookies, steak, potatoes, green beans, salad, everything.

And the best part was, this year, you hadn't been required to wear your robes. They let you wear anything you wanted, and everyone appeared decked out in black and orange clothing with pumpkins and witches and spiders all over them. It was the best thing you could imagine.

You had finished eating and was slowly taking sips of your butter beer when you felt a firm hand grip on your shoulder. You turned around to see the one and only, Severus Snape. He had a hand on Regulus's shoulder too.

"Regulus." He said it so firmly he could've been your father. "What are you doing with these filthy traitors."

Regulus stood up. He was just an inch taller than Snape causing him to slightly look down at him.

"Don't talk to them like that."

Snape looked taken aback. "You're out of place. Get away from them. Now."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no, do you want to hear it in Spanish? Noh!"

You glance wide eyed at Sirius, both of your mouths open. Regulus had this voice he made when he was angry. He spoke lower, almost a whisper, and more roughly, it was very intimidating.

You looked at Remus to see his reaction. He was looking at Regulus with something a bit more than amusement, you couldn't exactly place it.

"Don't tell me your their friends Black."

"What if I was? What's so bad about that?"

Snape scowled. "They aren't your type. Come sit with us, you're so superior to them."

You stood up, siding with Regulus. "How about you leave before I hex you again Snape."

"You've really left us for them? These... outcasts? Their own parents don't even want them."

Regulus dove his hand into his pocket, drew out his wand and started shouting the beginning of a spell, but you placed your hand over his stopping him.

Snape made an oohing sound with his mouth, almost a whistle. "Your little girlfriend going to stop you now?"

"That's disgusting Snape, she's not my-"

"YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? REGULUS BLACK IS DATING THE TRAITOR Y/N PARKER!"

You didn't have your wand on you, so you went with your second option. You threw your fist into his face making him shout out.

Gasps erupted from the hall. Somehow, you had managed to turn the best night ever into a fight.

You took him falling to the ground as an advantage, straddling over him and punching him square in the jaw.

"Go y/n!" James's voice shouted from the table.

"J- you bloody idiot!" Remus's voice echoed after his, and before you knew it, two pairs of hands were pulling you off of the boy in front of you.