24. PRESENTATION

Final chapter for this story, think what you want, I was planning the "snapes worst memory" part, byeeee

Today was the day you were supposed to present your project, though of course, James, you, nor Sirius knew that.

The three of you headed to Astronomy class that night thinking you'd have another day to work, but you obviously didn't. You put your stuff down in their usual spot by the stairs and walked towards the railing where you always sat.

The bell rang and a very fancily dressed Professor Rigel entered the room. She wore a dark blue dress with stars scattered all over blinking on and out, moving around.

She was thee youngest professor in Hogwarts history, just twenty three, she was known for dressing extremely fancy wherever she went, as if going to high school prom every day. 

"Hello hello everyone! I hope you're all ready to present today, I'll give you a few minutes to practice and finish up, then I'll tell you the order we'll go in!"

You, James, and Sirius shared a scared look, you'd done just over half.

"Oh, and I do not think we'll have time for everyone today, we'll do half today half tomorrow, good that?" (excuse the slight Glader slang) The class nodded, and the three of you hoping you wouldn't have to go today.

"Please please please not today," you heard James mutter.

"I bloody hope not," you said equally quietly, and the two of you earned a hushed hiss from Sirius. "Shut your shuck mouths before we get in   trouble!"   (once   again,   the   Glader slang)

"Mr. Black, Mr. Potter, Ms. Parker-"

"Actually it's Mrs. Black," Sirius interrupted Professor Rigel. You glared at him and slapped his arm. "You idiot, I'm sorry Professor, it's his dearest dream," you said with a dreamy look making fun of him.

She looked a bit confused, then the slightest hint of a smirk outlined her lips. "Very well. Mr. Black, Mr. Potter, Mrs. Black-" you rolled your eyes. "-Do you mind sharing your conversation with your friends?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, we do mind." James said, his voice filled with authority. You were surprised at how confident he was, but then again, this was James Potter.

Professor Rigel raised her eyebrows. "Perhaps you could enlighten us by showing us your presentation first?"

You glared at James. "Nice going, look what your stupid arse did!" You hissed a bit too loudly.

"Mrs. Black! What your language!" She exclaimed. You closed your eyes and tilted your head back in frustration. There idiots were going to kill you one day.

"Can I... not go by Mrs. Black? I like Parker," you said sarcastically looking Sirius straight in his stormy grey eyes.

"Of course-" teachers knew what they were doing, she was definitely smirking. "-In around, mmh, five minutes you guys can present." She said checking her golden watch.

Sirius and James groaned. "Yes Professor," the three of you chorused.

She headed back to her area in front of all the students, her shoulder length blonde hair swinging lightly side to side as she did so.

You turned to your friends who had dragged you into this situation and glared at them. "How are we supposed to finish half of this in five minutes? What were you thinking!"

"Dunno, any of you have a time turner?" James said sarcastically.

"Even if we did it wouldn't do anything you idiot."