VI

Kidnapped:
Abduct (someone) and hold them captive, typically to obtain a ransom.

•<><><><><><><><><><>•

Now it was 01:45 am, and still no one had come to pick me up for these games. I was starting to get very annoyed. Was this whole thing a trick to get me to feel humiliated? After staring into space for a few seconds, I came back down to Earth. There was now a big black van parked infrount of me on the road. The passenger window was ominously rolled down to reveal a figure in a red full body jumpsuit. The person also had a black mask with a white circle on it.
"Are you Y/n L/n?" the person asked, but its voice sounded robotic. I nodded my head cautiously and the window rolled back up. The can door opened and I could see about 4 other people inside. They seemed to be asleep. I climed in and buckled myself down and noticed a window that was slowly rollong upwards.
"Where are we going?" I nervously asked. I didnt get a reply but instead a white gas began to flood the car. I began to feel dizzy and tired and within seconds, I was passed out.

When I next woke up, I was in a bed. The sheets were thin and the mattress, hard and lumpy. I sat up and took a second to take in my surroundings. There were hundreds of people in teal tracksuit and hundreds of bunkbeds, walking up, just as I had. Some of the towers of beds were so tall that they almost touched the roof! I jumped out of the bed and looked at myself. Someone had changed me into a teal jumpsuit, just like everyone else. But there was also a number on my chest in black, in a white box. It said 051.

10/10/2021