XXXVII

It was him...

The guard who had brutally beat me, and maybe would have killed me, if Boss hadn't have save me. I growled at him and he just chuckled at me. He quickly looked side to side when he saw no-one was looking, he pulled away and slapped me on my but.

I turned around quickly and the disgust was clear on my face.
"Your a fucking creep!" I hissed at him and he chuckled again and walked away. That damn chuckle was so God damn annoying! Just wait untill I got my revenge. Oh how he would regret everything he's done to this very moment.

I sighed and went to lay down on my bed. But there was still a guard searching a small group of people. I was tired and annoyed and when I tried to push past them to get to my bed, one of them punched me in the face.

I stopped in my tracks and stared daggers at him. Before he could react, I had already punched him in the stomach. When he hunched over in pain, I brought up my knee and smashed it into his stupid face. He fell back onto the floor and us face was covered in his own blood and it looked like I had broken his nose.

By now there was a small crowd that gathered around me and the man. I looked at them and felt very annoyed.

I showed them the middle finger 🖕  made then climbed onto my bed. I tried to have a nap as I was so tired, but the events of that night might just haunt me forever...

○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○■●□○

Go check out my ticktock!
Happyhippo2345

○10|12|2021●