XV

"So what if we leave? Tell me, what changes? Just as bad out there as it is in here goddamn it!" I said and walking away to the frount of the crowd.
"Shes right! If we stop here now, that only helps the onces that are dead. The'll get a 100 million won and not us. We made it through! They're out! That noney is ours," Said player 322.
"Please! Think about what just happened out there. Come on, lets go!" Shouted playet 369 and started crying.

"Where am I supposed to go, huh? Out there, I dont stand a chance. I do in here. No, Ive got nothing out there. Come on, lets finish this thing! Id rather stay and keep on trying in here than go back out there," I said as I moved to stand in frount of the man.

I was suddenly pulled back by my shirt and my collor, grabbed by a man.

"You jerk! You got some kind of death wish? Go die alone! Dont drag everyone else in to this!"
"What the hell are you doing!" I screamed as one of the guards came up to us and aimed his gun at the mans head.

He gasps and lets me go and I smile at the guard, silently thanking him. He raises his hands above his head and moves away.

"We will not condone any kind of act that impedes this democratic process. Now, let us resume and continue voting," Boss said and then put his fingers to his ear.

The guard that saved me, put his gloved fingers to his ear as if he was getting a message. He nudges my arm and whispers to follow him. I nodded and saw that Boss had moved to the door.

The guard, Boss and I were now outside the dormitory.
"Come with me," spoke Boss and ordered the guard to go back to the dormitory. Boss stood tall as he ordered the other dude around. But once he left, Boss relaxed and all of a sudden he didn't seem as tall. He turned away and started to walk down the hall. Eventhough I had only known this man for a day, I trusted him. I followed him down and he turned to the left. The hallway was like the stairway, bright and colourful.

We stood in frount of a door, looked both ways, and he pulled me in. (The guards room don't have cameras. Just pretend. :) ) The room was a little on the small side and looked like a basic bedroom. Damn this room is better then mine! There was a bed and desk, and a little closest room with a toilet and a sink. The walls were a light cream color and the floor was white tile.

"This is my room. I brought you here so that you could have a break from the other players," said Boss as he stared into my eyes. Smiling brightly, I jumped on his bed and relaxed.

For the next hour, we chatted and told each other about ourselves. Then Boss put his fingers to his ear again and stood up.
"You have to go back. The voting is finished," he said sadly as I stood up.
"Awww do I have to?" I complained as I followed him out the door and down the hall.

《●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○》

Hii! I've decided that I am gonna make a single episode for the rest of episode 2.

It's probably not going to be a great chapter but I will try my best!

Bye!!
🐙🐙🐙

25/10/2021