XXXVI

The guard at the frount fired a round of bullets into the air to grab everyone's attention. As if the blinding lights shining above us didn't catch us of guard enough.

There was about 40-50 guards that entered the room that went in every direction of the room. Boss was one of the only people not spreading out around the room.

I quickly saw that the guards were inspecting the cold bodies that laid dead on the stained floor. They checked their pulse.

What I somehow failed to notice, was that one of the guards were coming up to me. Once I realised this, I raised my bar in a protective manner, incase the person decided to attack. After all I was still on high alert after what happened. They aimed their gun at me and signaled for me to lower my weapon.

Hesitantly, I bent down to place my bloodied bar onto the ground and stood back up with my hands by the side of my head. They nodded and lowered their gun. Walking closer to me, they asked me to turn around quietly.

I obliged, obviously annoyed, and sighed. They came closer to me and then I heard something that made me shiver.

"Hello cutie~ Did you miss me~?" He whispered into my ear as he took his precious time searching me.

It was him...

○9|12|2021●