IV

Happiness:
The state of being happy.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

And with that we started playing. I threw my tile and Do-woons flipped over. Jumping up in excitement. But then all happyness faded away when it was his turn. He flipped mine over just as easily that I did to his. He looked at me and smirked. I scowled and threw the tile down again. It didnt move. I opened my mouth in surprise and look at me. He smiled and held out a hand.
"Uhh. Theres a teny tiny problem. I cant pay you..." I explained as I looked down.
" Alright how about this. Everytime you win, you get your money. And everytime I will Ibget to slap you. Deal?" Do-woon said as he held out a hand for me to shake. And thats what we did.

The third round, he won so he slapped me round the face. It stung like hell but I needed the money. Fourth round, I win and I get really happy. But then on the fifth round, he won. So I got slapped again.

I made a chart in my mind that looked something like this:

6=Do-woon
7=I win
8=I win
9=Do-woon
10=Do-woon

He cleaned up the game and handed me a yellow paper bag with all of my earnings and started to walk away. But when he was only 5 feet away, he turned around and said, "I hope to see you again soon," and threw a piece of paper. I looked at him very confused.
"If you want to play more games like this, just call that number.

09/10/2021