III

Ddakji:
A traditional South Korean game using folded paper tiles.

<><><><><><><><><><><>•

In the mornings, I sometimes like to sit in the subway and go watching. You see all sorts of people in a subway. Fancy people, heading to work, people dressed in casual, well off people, poor people and, if your lucky, sometimes their will be a kid playing some music to earn some extra cash. Unfortunately, today it wasnt very busy. And there was no music. I sit in silence and watch the very few people. Then I stood up and walked over to a small cluster of people next to the clock. I pretended to check the time but really I was picking the nearest persons pocket. Gripping a wallet, I smirked and wandersd back over to my seat. Placing my hand in my pocket to seem as if the wallet was mine, I pulled it put and checked inside. Inside was 5234 yen. Thank god! Im gonna be eating good tonight!

All of a sudden, I spotted a businessman in a smart black suit, with a large briefcase. He sat down next to me and placed the case between us. I looked over at him and took in his face. The man had short brown hair and bluey green eyes.
"Good morning ma'am. I am     Do-woon," he introduced himself as he held out his hand.
"I am Y/n," I replied quietly, at this point, I was beginning to grown tired of this conversation.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked and I nodded in response.
"Do you want to play a game?"

I was about to scream and slap him across the face when he opened the briefcase. Inside was a but ton of money. Like ALOT of it. I froze and glared at the case.
"How about we play 10 rounds of Ddakji. If you win, I give you 100,000 yen( I can't remember the actual amount you get of you win) and of I win, you give me the same amount," Do-woon said as he picked up to paper tiles.
"Do you agree?" I nodded my head quickly and thought about witch colour I was going to be. I eventually chose the blue one and we began to play.

( 2 updates in one day! In on a roll!)

08/10/2021