XLI

I smiled warmly at him as my fingers slowly hooked underneath the bottom of the mask. Whilst I was removing the mask, Boss was really still and his breaths were small and nervous.

The mask was now off. I gazed at his beautiful face.

He had bright blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. Short dark hair that came up to his ears. His lips were thin and red.

I held his face in my hands and stared lovingly into for a few seconds. Boss gently held my wrists and pulled my arms down.

Without a word, he began to slowly carress my cheek and lower his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt his lips colide with mine. The kiss was sweet and gentle.

When we pulled away for oxygen, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. I wished we didn't have to part but...

Bosses face was bright red when we pulled away and I could feel that mine was the same.

"Y/n, I l-like you. Like like you," stuttered Boss quietly and I was immediately filled with happiness.

"I like you to!" I yelled at Boss, the smile never leaving my face. Boss smiled with me and asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend. Almost immediately, I exclaimed yes and pulled him into a huge hug.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

This is my first time writing anything like this so I hope its not to bad.

The clip is from Arcane which is one of my fav shows now!

Have a good day/night!

Bye!!

○21|12|2021●