XVII

L/n=your last name
Y/d/b= your date of birth

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

"Is anyone there?! Please help!" The man screamed, I stood up and lifted his blindfold.
"I thought I told you to shut the hell up! Your sooo loud!" I replied as I kicked him in the side. Once again, he groaned in pain and wimper, but louder this time.

I sighed and noticed a duffel bag on the side of the road. Then I realized that we were both in our undergarments. Blushing at the thought of strange men seeing my body, I rushed to the bag and dressed myself. The night air was reasonably warm but there was a cool breeze aswell.

"Where am I now?'' I asked myself as I looked around for some sort of sign. To my luck, there was a sign to my left that said that were were in my home town.
"Thank god!'' I said aloud as I followed the path, leaving the man tied up on the road.

Once I finally got 'home', I settled myself back into my corner and had a nap. Damn, who knew that walking could make you so tired?

My amazing nap was interrupted by Min-Jun.
"Y/n! Where have you been!?'' He asked as he kneeled next to me.
"Ive been to make some cash. Adult stuff really," I replied as I sat up. He nodded and ran off. Then I remembered that I still needed to call the guards again to play the games.

I jumped up and pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket and dialed the number on the card, just like last time. I cant wait to see Boss again!

As the phone was ringing, I walked outside to where I was picked up before.
"Hello, I would like to play the games again," I said into the phone.
"Please state your name and date of birth."
"Y/n L/n and y/d/b."
"Please wait for pickup at your local mall."
"Ok."

And with that, I was on my way back to the games. :)

28/10/2021