XXVII

○TIMESKIP●

"Attention. Your meal time begins now."

As this was a routine now, we lined up to collect our food as the classical music played. This time, the meal was  a bottle of alcohol and a boiled egg. I quite liked boiled eggs so I wasn't complaining. (I'm sorry if you don't like boiled eggs 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ .)

I sat down on my bed again and cracked open my egg along with my bottle. I wonder what the next game will be. Mid-bite, I heard some commotion on one of the lines.

"Uh, I didn't get anything. Where's the rest?!" Said a man and a woman spoke up.

"Hey, we didn't get our meals either. One two three four five," she pointed out as she pointed to each of them.

"Five meals are missing, sir."

"We prepared enough food for the exact number of players," said Boss and moved next to the guard.

"Then where's ours? Please sir, we need to eat!" Said the man.

Boss pulled out a gun and aimed it at the man and coldly announced," It was prepared for the exact number of players."

Then a woman spoke up from the beds to the right of me.
"Excuse me. It was them. They... skipped the line and for seconds. I saw it," she said as she pointed to a group of men and a woman. The man looked at the woman in disgust before going back to take a swig of his drink. All of a sudden, the rooms attention was on the group.

"Hey what's the matter, everybody? Jeez. You never seen a man eat before, that it?" Said 101.

27/11/2021