XXVIII

101 chuckled to himself as he took the last bite of his food. Suddenly, 271 marched himself towards the man. He pointed a finger at the men and angrily asked, "Who do you think you are?! That's my food you just ate!"

"Ahh so this is yours?"  101 asked tauntingly, staring at 271, "Has it got your name on it? 'Cause I sure don't see anything."

The men and the woman around 101 began to laught at 217 as if it was the most funniest thing ever. I honestly felt bad for him but oh well.

101 apologies but his voice didnt sound very convincing and he took another swig of the drink in his hand. 217s face was filled with anger and he rushed towards 101. Attempting to grab the bottle, he knocked the bottle which made it fall onto the cold concrete floor, shattering it.

They stood still, staring at the smashed bottle for about 5 seconds before, 101 aggressively grabbed 217 collor and pushing him into the centre of the room.

"Why did you break it you jerk? How's this huh?!" 101 Shouted as he punched 217 in the face. He fell to the ground, holding his cheek. When he removed his hand, I saw his cheek had become very red and sore looking.  Everyone gasped including myself and when I looked at the guards for help, they stared at the fight and at me. Over and over but they did nothing. I guess they had been ordered not to interfere by their boss. Which led to another question that I needed to ask Boss next time I saw him. Was Boss in charge of this whole thing or was someone else? I looked back at the men and saw that they were still fighting. 

"How come a scrawny guy like you is so greedy about food? Hey listen, you should learn to share! Is it that hard you dumb ass?" 101 Shouted at him as he kicked him repeatedly in the stomach and chest. Each time, the man groaned in pain.

At this point, everyone who was on the ground or stairs, had risen to their feet and gasped in disgust at 101s behaviour. 101 kept throwing insults at 217 and continued to kick him. This made me remember the horrific pain I was in withing a hour ago from that guard.

28/11/2021